Our teams are on hand, whenever you need us, especially in the event of an emergency.
If your home emergency occurs between the hours of 9.00am and 5.00pm, please contact your local customer service department.
We're here to help, whether it's...
- Complete failure of the heating systems and/or hot water system
- Water leak that cannot be contained
- Complete failure of the electrics. (Firstly, check the failure has not been caused by the trip switch being activated by a fault on a domestic appliance)
- Flooding caused by blocked drains that threatens to enter the home
- Security - a fault to a window or external door causing a loss of security
We also know that emergencies don't necessarily happen during business hours. So if you need help outside the hours of 8.30am and 5.30pm, please call our emergency out of hours team on 0345 6016084.
If you suspect a gas leak, or are worried that fumes containing carbon monoxide are escaping from a gas appliance, please call the free Gas Emergency Service line immediately on 0800 111 999 (24 hours) or for further details go to britishgas.co.uk