Terms and Conditions
1. Shareholders must have been the registered holder of 1,000 ordinary shares for a continuous period of 12 months prior to reserving.
2. Customers are entitled to £500 discount for every £25,000 or part thereof on the price of a new Barratt Developments PLC house in the UK.
3. Customer’s intention of claiming this discount must be disclosed at the time of reserving a property and the share certificate must be produced.
4. Discount can be used in conjunction with any other offer.
5. Discount is available on residential mortgages only and is not available on buy to let properties.
6. Shareholders must be over 18 years of age.
7. Discount is available to individual shareholders only and does not include employees or investing corporations or members of investing pension funds.
Barratt Homes General Terms & Conditions
Any promoted Barratt offer is subject to contract and status. Offers are on selected plots only and are subject to availability. The offers advertised cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer on the same plot unless expressly stated otherwise. Prices and details are correct at time of going to press. All images are typical of Barratt homes and are for illustrative purposes only. Please contact the development in which you are interested for further details.
Barratt reserve the right to withdraw or alter any of these offers at any time prior to the payment of a reservation fee. Contracts must be exchanged within 28 days of reservation of your property. Failure to do so may result in the loss of all or part of your reservation fee.
The current specific offers being advertised in relation to selected Barratt developments are also subject to the specific terms and conditions set out above (N.B. these offers may vary from time to time and you should refer to the development in which you are interested to discover which offers are available on specific plots and developments).
All Barratt offers are subject to the use of a Barratt nominated Independent Mortgage Advisor. Barratt will not be liable for the refusal of a mortgage based on the borrower’s individual circumstances which leads to the loss of any reservation fee. Barratt will not be responsible for the failure of any deal due to any defects in your existing property which arise as a result of an inspection or survey, whether a part exchange deal has been agreed or not
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Barratt Homes is trading names of BDW Trading Limited (Registered Number 03018173) which is a subsidiary of Barratt Developments Plc (Registered Number: 00604574) both with registered offices at Barratt House, Cartwright Way, Forest Business Park, Bardon Hill, Coalville, Leicester, LE67 1UF.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE