- Although schemes such as this are commonly referred to as Sale and leaseback they involve a licence with licence fees rather than a lease with rental income and this scheme is available on selected show home plots only.
- Percentage yields advertised by Barratt are gross yields and do not include factors other than the advertised purchase price and monthly licence fee (similar to rental income) which Barratt will pay to the Buyer. For example, a purchase price of £200,000 with monthly income of £1,000 will give an annual gross yield of 6%.
- The period of any licence and advertised gross yield will vary from plot to plot.
- The payment of any management fees, service charges (where applicable) and inclusion of treatments such as flooring and furniture will vary from plot to plot. Buyers should speak to their sales adviser for plot specific details.
- The Buyer’s intention of taking advantage of this scheme must be disclosed at the time of reserving a Barratt home and before any discount is applied and recorded on the Reservation Form.
- This scheme can only be used in conjunction with select Barratt offers and schemes.
- Buyers must be over 18 years of age.
- Buyers must sign a Licence with Barratt Homes at legal completion.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights
Barratt Homes General Terms & Conditions
Any promoted Barratt offer is subject to contract and status. Offers are on selected plots only and are subject to availability. The offers advertised cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer on the same plot unless expressly stated otherwise. Prices and details are correct at time of going to press. All images are typical of Barratt homes and are for illustrative purposes only. Please contact the development in which you are interested for further details.
Barratt reserve the right to withdraw or alter any of these offers at any time prior to the payment of a reservation fee. Contracts must be exchanged within 28 days of reservation of your property. Failure to do so may result in the loss of all or part of your reservation fee.
The current specific offers being advertised in relation to selected Barratt developments are also subject to the specific terms and conditions set out above (N.B. these offers may vary from time to time and you should refer to the development in which you are interested to discover which offers are available on specific plots and developments).
Barratt will not be liable for the refusal of a mortgage based on the borrower’s individual circumstances which leads to the loss of any reservation fee. Barratt will not be responsible for the failure of any deal due to any defects in your existing property which arise as a result of an inspection or survey, whether a part exchange deal has been agreed or not.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Barratt Homes is trading names of BDW Trading Limited (Registered Number 03018173) which is a subsidiary of Barratt Developments PLC (Registered Number 00604574) both with registered offices at Barratt House, Cartwright Way, Forest Business Park, Bardon Hill, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 1UF.
If you require a mortgage, you are strongly advised to obtain advice from a regulated adviser. Barratt Homes recommends from a panel of new build mortgage advisers who have extensive knowledge of the new build mortgage market, though you may, of course, seek such advice from your own mortgage adviser.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE