Essentials on your doorstep
Queensland Terrace’s modern architecture features three towers on top of a podium. Apartment floors step back into the core of the building, giving most apartments a south facing balcony or terrace with fabulous views of the London skyline.
- Balconies or terraces to most apartments
- Residents’ fitness suite
- 24 hour concierge
- Undercroft parking*
- Landscaped podium gardens
*On selected plots at additional cost
Efficient, modern design
Queensland Terrace comprises 375 open plan suites, one, two and three bedroom apartments with stylish interiors and premier fittings.
- Floor to ceiling windows, maximising natural light
- Contemporary fittings and appliances from premier suppliers in kitchens and bathrooms
- Grohe brass ware in kitchens and bathrooms
- Siemens appliances in kitchens
- Roca sanitary ware in bathrooms
The build so far
Building work has begun on all three blocks – Finsbury Court, Waterlow Court and Gillespie Court.
Residents of Finsbury Court and Waterlow Court have already begun moving in. Gillespie Court residents will be able to move in by Spring/Summer 2015.
The whole development is expected to be finished by June 2015.