Essentials on your doorstep
Queensland Terrace’s modern architecture features three towers on top of a podium. Apartment floors step back into the core of the building, giving most apartments a south facing balcony or terrace with fabulous views of the London skyline.
- Balconies or terraces to most apartments
- Residents’ fitness suite
- 24 hour concierge
- Undercroft parking*
- Landscaped podium gardens
*On selected plots at additional cost
Efficient, modern design
Queensland Terrace comprises 375 open plan suites, one, two and three bedroom apartments with stylish interiors and premier fittings.
- Floor to ceiling windows, maximising natural light
- Contemporary fittings and appliances from premier suppliers in kitchens and bathrooms
- Grohe brass ware in kitchens and bathrooms
- Siemens appliances in kitchens
- Roca sanitary ware in bathrooms
The build so far
Building work has begun on all three blocks – Finsbury Court, Waterlow Court and Gillespie Court.
Residents of Finsbury Court and Waterlow Court have already begun moving in. Gillespie Court residents will be able to move in from winter 2014.
The whole development is expected to be finished by June 2015.