To allow our teams to respond to genuine emergencies outside of office hours, please only phone us if your situation is listed below.
- Complete failure of the heating systems and/or hot water system
- Water leak that cannot be contained
- Complete failure of the electrics. (Firstly, check the failure has not been caused by the trip switch being activated by a fault on a domestic appliance)
- Flooding caused by blocked drains that threatens to enter the home
- Security - a fault to a window or external door causing a loss of security
If your home emergency occurs between 8:30 am and 5.30 pm, please contact your local customer service department.