Help to Buy equity loan scheme means you can move with just a 5% deposit and is available for both first time buyers and existing home owners.
- The Government provides an equity loan of up to 20% of the value of your property which is interest free for 5 years
- The Help to Buy equity loan can be repaid at any time or on the sale of your home
- You then need to secure up to a 75% mortgage, there is a range of competitive mortgage rates available with this scheme, so you can find something to suit your budget
- Available on new build homes up to £600,000 in England, £300, 000 in Wales and £200,000 in Scotland
The terms of the scheme vary between England, Scotland and Wales, so take a look at the Help to Buy Scheme in your area for more details – full details are at the bottom of this page.
- Help to Buy Scotland funds are limited so you are urged to act now. More information is available here.
- London Help to Buy offers a 40% equity loan, for further information please click here.
Use the Help to Buy calculator to see how Help to Buy could work for you.
Start your search now using the search bar below and find a new home you'll love to live in.