1. You can make biodegradable planters from toilet roll tubes that have been folded at the bottom.
2. Want some trellis for your garden but prefer the natural look? Tie some twigs together with wire. It might take you a while but the end result will be stunning.
3. Paint on broken pots or roof tiles for your plant labels, not only do they look great but they’ll survive in all weathers.
4. You can make a watering can from a plastic milk carton in a matter of seconds by making holes in the lid
5. Place egg shells in your flower beds to deter slugs.
So follow these tips to help create your perfect home and garden without parting with too much cash.