Everything you need to get moving up the property ladder with Help to Buy.
Our free to attend event in central London will guide you through the buying process, giving you the understanding and confidence to get moving up the property ladder, as well as exclusive offers on a range of new homes.
On the day:
- Speak to London Help to Buy representatives
- Free advice from independant mortgage and legal advisors
- Reserve on the day and save up to £5,000*
- Discover our range of homes available with Help to Buy across London and the surrounding counties
- 17:30 - Alexa Sullivan-Warner from London Help to Buy
- 18:00 - Kate Faulkner, a leading UK property expert
- 18:30 - Panel discussion with Torc24, Zoopla, Kate Faulkner & Barratt London
Speak to our Sales Advisors from a wide range of our Help to Buy developments, including:
- Eastman Village, Hayes Village, Hendon Waterside, High Street Quarter, Millbrook Park, New Mill Quarter & Upton Gardens
Barratt Homes & David Wilson Homes
Reserve at our event and choose your £5,000 saving!
*Offer applies to developments present at the Help for Homebuyers Event taking place on 19.09.2019 at Lindley Hall. Selected plots only. Offer applicable only on reservations taken on 19.09.2019. The maximum value of incentives is £5,000. Speak to our sales team to find more. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and we reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time. Limited availability, selected plots only. Subject to status, terms and conditions apply.
Click here here to find out more about Help to Buy.