Find out why now is the time to invest in the capital.
Whether you’re a seasoned investor or thinking of investing for the first time, our event will provide you with an understanding of the current London property climate, with advice from our impartial property experts. Everything you need under one roof, including mortgage and legal advisors, impartial property experts and a wide range of properties available across the capital.
As an added bonus we will also be offering exciting incentives on the day, available for customers who reserve by Sunday 17 September 2017, including Stamp Duty contributions or furniture packs tailored to suit your needs.
At 7.30pm, our panel of property specialists will participate in a discussion on the current market. They will be available to answer your questions to provide you with confidence to make an educated financial decision.
The panel will include:
- Ric Blakeway, London's former Deputy Mayor for Housing (panel chair)
- Kate Faulkner, Independent Property Market Analyst & Commentator
- Scott Cabot, Residential Research Director, CBRE
- Marc von Grundherr, Lettings Director, Benham and Reeves Lettings
- Steve Gale, Development Director, Torc24
- Stuart Leslie, Sales Director, Barratt International
Don’t miss this exclusive event on 14 September 2017, at Club Quarters Hotel, 8 Northumberland Avenue, Trafalgar Square WC2N 5BY from 4pm - 9pm, where you can also meet representatives from a wide range of our developments:
- Blackfriars Circus
- Camden Courtyards
- Catford Green
- Enderby Wharf
- Lombard Wharf
- Nine Elms Point
- Upton Gardens