Essentials on your doorstep
Locally there’s plenty to do in and around Newmachar including the award winning Newmachar Hotel and restaurant and the all new multi-purpose Axis Centre with café and sports centre. There’s also the 18 hole Newmachar Golf Club situated just outside the village.
- Newmachar Hotel (0.6 miles)
- Newmachar High Street (0.3 miles)
- Co- operative Shop (0.3 miles)
- Newmachar Golf Club (2.2 miles)
- Inverurie Train Station (9.9 miles)
- Pitmedden Gardens (4 miles)
- Lochter Activity Centre (9 miles)
- Balmedie County Park and Beach (8.3 miles)
Efficient, modern design
Designed with you in mind
Barclay Grange is located on the edge of Newmachar with great views out to the rolling countryside. In order to keep our development in tune with the local area we’ve included green open spaces in the middle with walkways and seating area for relaxing in.
The development offers plenty of parking and there’s a wide range of design choices to choose from for the interior of your home. Just speak to our Sales Adviser Ann about customising your home.
The build so far
We started building these homes back in 2014, and we are now in the final phase of the development with the final homes now being completed. The beautiful landscaped centre is now complete, which our residents love.