Essentials on your doorstep
Your new home at J One Seven has a great selection of shops, schools and medical services, all a short walk or drive away. Whether you're walking the kids to school or nipping out for a loaf, you don't have to go very far. Here's a list of places we think will be handy to know about.
- Texaco & Co-op (0.3 miles)
- Junction 17, M6 (0.5 miles)
- Waitrose (1.2 miles)
- Saxon Crosses (1 mile)
- Sandbach Park (0.8 miles)
- Offley Primary Academy (0.6 miles)
- Sandbach School (1.1 miles)
- Sandbach High School & Sixth Form (1.5 miles)
- Sandbach Leisure Centre (1.5 miles)
- Ashfields Primary Care Centre (1.1 miles)
- Harbour Dental Practice (1 mile)
- Leighton Hospital (7.0 miles)
Efficient, modern design
We believe a warm home is a happy one, whatever the season. So whether it's blowing a gale outside or April showers are speckling the windowpane, you can relax knowing that staying warm isn't costing you the earth.
We use modern materials and building techniques to deliver energy efficient homes that reduce running costs and help the environment too. They're up to 65% more energy efficient than an older home of equal size and this could save you as much as £1,410 per year on your energy bills*.
Click here to find out more
The build so far
At J One Seven, there will be 224 new homes in total with two, three and four bedrooms available. Since opening in December 2016 we have sold 64 homes, including all three show homes. Demand is high, so reserve your new home now and don't miss out.
Show Homes now open.