Events and offers
£5,000 Deposit Boost
Reserve your new home at Chapel Gate, Launceston by 5th June and get a £5,000 deposit boost.
Book your appointment with our sales adviser for more information.
1. This offer is available on plots at Chapel Gate only when you reserve on or before 5th June 2022. Subject to status and availability.
2. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Barratt Homes offer.
3. This offer is not available on Buy to Let property purchases.
4. This offer is for Barratt Homes to contribute towards your deposit up to a maximum of £5,000.
5. This sum will be agreed prior to the reservation of your property.
6. Purchasers are required to contribute a minimum 10% deposit.
7. Barratt Homes’ contribution is paid to the purchaser’s solicitor at the time of completion.
8. Purchasers must meet the lender’s mortgage eligibility criteria.
9. Legal completion must take place on or before the date agreed at the time of reservation.
10. Barratt Homes reserve the right to withdraw or alter the terms of this offer at any time prior to payment of a reservation fee.
Find Your New Home This Spring
Make your move to Chapel Gate, Launceston this spring and have green open space on your doorstep.
Book your appointment with our sales adviser to find your new home.
Site and location
For sales enquiries please call03333558491
- Mon-Fri: 9am - 8pm
- Sat & Sun: 9am - 6pm
Please note that all images are for illustrative purposes only. Final elevations of the property purchased may differ from those shown. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please see our Image Disclaimer for further details.
Super fast broadband is available on selected plots only. Broadband speeds may vary, which may be affected by various factors including distance from the exchange, time of day and internal home wiring. Actual installation time will be dependent on the broadband provider.
Square footage is the total internal floor area of the home, measured from the internal face of blockwork, excluding the garage (if applicable) and any area with less than 1.5m clear headroom under sloping ceilings. The area taken by stairs is included in both floors that the flight serves.
Gross annual projected rental yield figures are based on the projected yields of at least two independent valuations supplied. Figures do not represent guaranteed rental return and are based on the property being continually rented.
'5 Star Housebuilder' awarded to Barratt Developments Plc Group brands.
Following withdrawal or termination of any offer, we reserve the right to extend, reintroduce or amend any such offer as we see fit at any time.