- Status: Not for sale
- Ready for your occupation
- Large south-east wraparound terrace (101.24 sq ft/9.41 sq m)
- Views towards South West London
- Total area: 555 sq ft/51.6 sq m
- Located on the 12th floor
- German-fitted handleless kitchen
- Underfloor heating
- Engineered wood flooring to all living areas and kitchen
This apartment on the 12th floor offers a south-east facing wraparound terrace (101.24 sq ft/9.41 sq m) with views towards South West London. The kitchen features sleek handleless cupboards with a Silestone upstand and full height glass splashback. Underfloor heating and comfort cooling are fitted throughout. Totalling 555 sq ft/51.6 sq m. Stamp duty contributions or furniture packs included.
Room Metric Imperial Kitchen / Lounge / Dining 6700mm x 4800mm 21'11'' x 15'8'' Bedroom 1 (double) 4000mm x 2800mm 13'1'' x 9'2'' Bathroom 2100mm x 2060mm 6'10'' x 6'9''
- German-fitted handleless kitchen
- Silestone upstands and full height glass splashbacks
- Carron Phoenix Zeta 1.5 bowl underslung sink
- Grohe mixer tap
- AEG multifunction oven, induction hob, ceiling hood or integrated telescopic hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, warming drawer, wine cooler and freestanding washer/dryer
- Built in combi microwave or wall-mounted microwave
- Porcelain tiling to bathroom walls and floor
- Kaldewei bath to main bathroom with Grohe thermostat and shower head
- Grohe thermostat to en suite shower with Grohe shower head
- Duravit semi-recessed basin with Grohe mixer tap
- Grohe cistern with Grohe dual flush wall plate
- Merlyn screen to main bathroom bath and en suite shower
- Walk-in shower to en suite
- Mobiform vanity unit
- Shaver sockets to main bathroom and en suite in vanity unit
- Silestone sink surround with silestone upstand
- Delonghi chrome finish heated towel rail
- Engineered wood flooring to all living areas, including kitchen
- Carpets to all bedrooms
- Polished chrome door furniture
- Fitted wardrobes to bedroom with sliding doors and soft closers (master bedroom only)
- Underfloor heating throughout with thermostat sensor
- Comfort cooling
- Touchscreen door entry system to main building entrance
About this development
2 & 3 bedroom homes currently available
From £1,180,000 to £3,995,000
Sales suite open Monday 12:30pm-5:30pm, Tuesday-Sunday 10am-5:30pm
Lombard Road, Battersea, London SW11 3AY
- OVER 90% SOLD
- VIEW OUR NEW SHOW HOME
- READY TO MOVE IN NOW
- RIVER & CITY VIEWS TO ALL APARTMENTS
- WRAPAROUND TERRACES
- RESIDENTS' GYM
- SECURE CYCLE STORAGE WITH DIRECT LIFT ACCESS FROM STREET LEVEL
- FIVE MINUTES WALK TO BATTERSEA VILLAGE
An iconic riverside building, Lombard Wharf offers 134 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments and penthouses with impressive views across the Thames, the City and beyond. Located in Battersea, you are a short walk from Clapham Junction, which offers excellent transport links across London and to the south of England. The Thames Clipper departs a few minutes walk from the development, providing direct access to the City.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS.
The Penthouse at Lombard Wharf is a one-off apartment encompassing the entire 26th floor. From here you can enjoy stunning 360° views of London, the City and The River Thames.
Apartment 108 is our 2-bed Home of the Week, located on the 20th floor and with views of the River Thames. Reserve before 26 March and receive a free interior design package worth up to £60,000*. Terms & Conditions apply - speak to a Sales Adviser for more information.
Come and visit us
The best way to view an apartment is to see it in person. You can explore the full range of fixtures and fittings available for your home when you visit our sales center and show flat.
Sales suite opening hours Monday 12:30pm-5:30pm, Tuesday-Sunday 10am-5:30pmArrange a viewing