- Status: Not for sale
- Help to Buy available
- Open plan living/dining room
- Total area: 778 sq ft/72.3 sq m
- South facing balcony
- Abingdon carpet to hallway, bedrooms and living/dining rooms
- Recessed LED downlighters to hallway, kitchen and bathroom
- Zanussi appliances
- Video entry phone
This apartment features a south facing balcony accessible from the open plan living/dining room. The kitchen comes with Zanussi appliances and Electrolux microwave. The bathroom includes Grohe chrome finish brassware and Utopia vanity units with oak effect worktop and integrated lighting. The apartment also offers three cupboards. Totalling 778 sq ft/72.3 sq m. Help to Buy available.
- Individually designed contemporary kitchens with soft close doors & drawers
- Laminate worktops and 150mm high upstands with a full height upstand behind the hob
- LED under-cabinet lighting
- Integrated recycle bins
- Stainless steel sink and chrome mixer tap
- Fully integrated Electrolux Group appliances (Zanussi brand mainly) including single oven, ceramic hob, extractor, dishwasher and fridge freezer
- Sottini brassware
- Thermostatic shower with riser rail
- Sottini white semi-recessed wash hand basin
- Sottini back to wall WC pan with soft close WC seat
- Concealed cistern and dual flushplate
- Sottini white acrylic bath
- Chrome hinged bathscreen
- Laminate countertop
- White shaver socket
- Ceramic wall tiles
- Radiator heating throughout including bathrooms
- Video door entry
- Cat6 wiring to media plate in lounge
- BT TV/Sky+/FM connectivity to Living Area
- Downlighters to hallway, kitchen, living area and bathroom(s)
- Superfast broadband (subject to subscription)
- BT TV/FM connectivity to bedroom one
- Car parking available at an extra cost on selected plots only
Other plots on this development
Our final phase Grosvenor Court, available with Help to Buy, offers a range of two-bedroom apartments due for completion summer 2018. Call us today to arrange your private appointment.
|556||2||£395,995||View more details for plot 556|
|557||2||£395,995||View more details for plot 557|
|564||2||£399,995||View more details for plot 564|
|568||2||£399,995||View more details for plot 568|
|569||2||£399,995||View more details for plot 569|
|560||2||£401,995||View more details for plot 560|
|587||2||£404,995||View more details for plot 587|
|585||2||£404,995||View more details for plot 585|
|573||2||£404,995||View more details for plot 573|
About this development
2 bedroom apartments currently available
Gross rental yield: 4.2%-4.7%^
From £395,995 to £404,995
Sales suite open Monday 12:30pm-5:30pm, Tuesday-Sunday 10am-5:30pm
Dempsey Court, Adenmore Road, Catford, London SE6 4BS
- JOIN US 24 & 25 MARCH 11:00 - 16:00 FOR OUR HELP TO BUY EVENT
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE ON ALL HOMES
- AVAILABLE TO MOVE IN THIS SUMMER
- STAMP DUTY SAVINGS AVAILABLE
- ALL HOMES WITH PRIVATE BALCONY OR TERRACE
- 2 RAILWAY STATIONS ON YOUR DOORSTEP – REACH LONDON BRIDGE IN 11 MINUTES
- ON-SITE SAINSBURY'S COMING SOON
Catford Green is an outstanding collection of 635 stylish one, two and three-bedroom apartments opening on to the 54 acres of Ladywell Fields.
Every home comes with private outdoor space, while excellent transport links on your doorstep provide fast connections into London Bridge (11 mins), Charing Cross (22 mins) and Canary Wharf (25 mins).
Our final phase, Grosvenor Court, has now launched and are available to reserve off plan. Contact us today to find out more information and to arrange a private appointment.
Help to Buy available - only 5% deposit needed.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS.
Come and visit us
The best way to view an apartment is to see it in person. You can explore the full range of fixtures and fittings available for your home when you visit our sales center and show flat.
Sales suite opening hours Monday 12:30pm-5:30pm, Tuesday-Sunday 10am-5:30pmArrange a viewing