- Status: Not for sale
- Help to Buy available
- Dual aspect open plan living/dining room
- Total area: 824 sq ft/76.6 sq m
- South-west facing balcony
- Master bedroom with park views
- Recessed LED downlighters to hallway, kitchen and bathroom
- Zanussi appliances
- Video entry phone
This apartment features a south-west facing balcony accessible from the dual aspect open plan living/dining room, and a master bedroom with en suite and great park views. The kitchen comes with integrated appliances. The bathroom includes Grohe chrome finish brassware and Utopia vanity units. The apartment also offers two cupboards. Totalling 824 sq ft/76.6 sq m. Help to Buy available.
Room Metric Imperial Kitchen 1850mm x 4250mm 6'0'' x 13'11'' Lounge / Dining 3370mm x 5770mm 11'0'' x 18'11'' Bedroom 1 (double) 3000mm x 3570mm 9'10'' x 11'8'' Ensuite 1 1550mm x 2200mm 5'1'' x 7'2'' Bedroom 2 (double) 3170mm x 3770mm 10'4'' x 12'4'' Bathroom 1800mm x 2650mm 5'10'' x 8'8'' Balcony 3047mm x 2280mm 9'11'' x 7'5''
- Individually designed layouts with colour choice available on cabinets (subject to stage of construction)
- Laminate worktops and upstand (colour choice available – subject to stage of construction)
- Stainless steel sink with mixer tap
- Zanussi appliances include integrated stainless steel single oven and hob
- Electrolux stainless steel microwave
- Zanussi fully integrated fridge freezer and slimline dishwasher
- Zanussi washer dryer
- Integrated extractor hood
- Johnson ceramic floor tiling (colour choice available – subject to stage of construction)
- Under unit lighting
Bathroom and en suite
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Grohe chrome finish brassware
- Aqualisa chrome finish shower
- Utopia vanity units with oak effect worktop and integrated lighting and shaver socket (main bathroom only)
- Heated towel rail
- Johnson ceramic wall and floor tiling (colour choice available – subject to stage of construction)
- Abingdon carpet to hallway, bedrooms and living/dining rooms (colour choice available – subject to stage of construction)
- Contemporary white doors
- Chrome finish ironmongery
- Radiators to all rooms except bathrooms and en suites
- Double glazing throughout
- Free standing washer/dryer to cupboard in hallway
- Recessed LED downlighters to kitchen, bathroom and hall
- Video entry phone
- Slimline white sockets throughout
- Sky+ connectivity (subject to subscription)
- Car parking available at an extra cost on selected plots only
Other plots on this development
|365||2||£464,000||View more details for plot 365|
|362||2||£516,000||View more details for plot 362|
|404||3||£588,000||View more details for plot 404|
|422||3||£591,000||View more details for plot 422|
|440||3||£594,000||View more details for plot 440|
About this development
2 & 3 bedroom apartments currently available
From £464,000 to £594,000
Gross rental yield: 3.50% - 3.90%
Sales suite open Mon-Tue, Fri-Sat 10am-6pm, Wed-Thurs 10am-8pm, Sun 10am-4pmArrange a viewing
Dempsey Court, Adenmore Road, Catford, London SE6 4BS
- OPENS ON TO 54 ACRES OF LADYWELL FIELDS
- MOST HOMES OFFER A BALCONY OR TERRACE
- EXCELLENT TRAVEL CONNECTIONS
- LONDON BRIDGE IN 11 MINUTES
- SELECT VIEWS OVER THE RIVER RAVENSBOURNE
Catford Green is an outstanding collection of 635 stylish one, two and three-bedroom apartments opening on to the 54 acres of Ladywell Fields.
Excellent transport links provide you with fast connections into Charing Cross and London Bridge stations, ideally positioned to get you around London easily.
Experience a 360° tour of our two-bedroom show apartment.
Reserve your new home now and move in spring 2017 - with the London Help to Buy scheme, you only need 5% deposit.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS.
(If you are using a SatNav, please use SE6 4RL)
Come and visit us
The best way to view an apartment is to see it in person. You can explore the full range of fixtures and fittings available for your home when you visit our sales center and show flat.
Sales suite opening hours Mon-Tue, Fri-Sat 10am-6pm, Wed-Thurs 10am-8pm, Sun 10am-4pmArrange a viewing