- Status: Not for sale
- Ready to move into now
- Open plan living/dining room
- Total area: 942 sq ft/87.5 sq m
- Balcony overlooking the new Embassy District
- Underfloor heating
- Nolte handleless kitchen with Silestone worktops
- Amtico flooring to living area, kitchen and hall
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
This apartment features a balcony overlooking the new Embassy District accessible from the open plan living/dining area and a kitchen with Nolte furniture. Both bathroom and en suite come with Roca white sanitary ware and Grohe chrome brassware. Further benefits include underfloor heating, Amtico flooring to living area, kitchen, hall and carpet to bedrooms. Totalling 942 sq ft/87.5 sq m.
Room Metric Imperial Living/dining 5010 x 5950mm 16'5" x 19'6" Kitchen 3805 x 1850mm 12'5" x 6'0" Bedroom 1 2750 x 3100mm 9'0" x 10'2" En Suite 3200 x 2100mm 10'5" x 6'10" Bedroom 2 2750 x 4700mm 9'0" x 15'5" Bathroom 2100 x 2400mm 6'10" x 7'10" Total Area 87.7 sq m 944 sq ft Balcony 4090 x 1800mm 13'5" x 5'10"
- Interiors Gallery
- Nolte handleless furniture
- Silestone worktops
- Stainless steel underhung sink
- Grohe chrome finish mixer tap
- Under unit lighting
- AEG stainless steel integrated single oven*
- AEG stainless steel integrated microwave*
- AEG induction hob
- AEG fully integrated extractor hood
- AEG fully integrated dishwasher (slimline dishwasher to studios and 1 bedroom apartments)
- AEG integrated fridge/freezer
- Caple integrated wine cooler
*not available in studio apartments, combi microwave oven to studios.
BATHROOM AND EN SUITE
- Roca white sanitary ware
- Grohe chrome finish brassware
- Integrated vanity unit with illuminated mirrored cabinet and incorporated shaver socket
- Level access shower with contemporary fixed glass screen
- Grohe Rainshower wall mounted shower arm and head with separate hand shower
- Chrome finish towel rail
- Ceramic wall tiling
- Ceramic floor tiling
- Underfloor heating
- Amtico flooring to living area, kitchen and hall Carpet to bedrooms only
- Chrome finish ironmongery
- Fitted wardrobes to bedroom 1 (optional extra in additional bedrooms)
- AEG freestanding washer/dryer
- Recessed downlighters to all rooms
- External lighting to all balconies/terraces
- External power socket to all terraces
- Slimline sockets throughout
- 24-hour concierge service
- Residents lounge
- Cinema room
- Business suite
- Private residents dining room
- CCTV security system coverage
- Lifts to all floors
- Over an acre of landscaped podium gardens
- Car parking available by separate negotiation
- Residents’ cycle store
- Private residents’ fitness suite
Other plots on this development
Our newly launched final phase at Waterford Point offers a range of studios, one, two and three-bedroom apartments. With first completions expected mid-2019, call us today on 020 7501 3777 to arrange your private appointment.
|506||Studio||£604,950||View more details for plot 506|
|460||1||£637,500||View more details for plot 460|
|518||1||£677,450||View more details for plot 518|
|459||1||£677,500||View more details for plot 459|
|519||1||£697,450||View more details for plot 519|
|498||2||£784,950||View more details for plot 498|
|419||2||£797,450||View more details for plot 419|
|439||2||£822,450||View more details for plot 439|
|444||2||£824,950||View more details for plot 444|
|456||2||£842,450||View more details for plot 456|
|621||3||£1,325,000||View more details for plot 621|
About this development
Studios, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments currently available
Gross rental yield: 3.7% - 4.6%^
From £604,950 to £1,325,000
Sales suite open Monday 12:30pm-5:30pm, Tuesday-Sunday 10am-5:30pm
62-64 Wandsworth Road, Lambeth, London SW8 2LF
- EXCLUSIVE INVESTOR PACKAGES AVAILABLE
- HIGH RENTAL DEMAND WITH 25,000 NEW JOBS IN NINE ELMS
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING & COMFORT COOLING
- ACRE OF PRIVATE LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- 3,100 SQ FT RESIDENTS-ONLY GYM
- BUSINESS SUITE, RESIDENTS’ LOUNGE, CINEMA & PRIVATE DINING ROOM – ALL NOW OPEN
Nine Elms Point is a development in Zone 1, located in the heart of London’s most exciting new district.
With the new Nine Elms underground station on site and Vauxhall transport hub just 5 minutes’ walk away, the West End, City and Canary Wharf can all be reached in less than 30 minutes.
The opening of the new US and Dutch embassies and the relocation of Apple’s UK headquarters will contribute to the 25,000 new jobs being created in the Nine Elms regeneration area.
Watch our film to discover our on-site amenities - already open for residents to enjoy.
Whether you’re looking for a new apartment to move into, or your next off plan investment opportunity, Nine Elms Point has a range of homes available whatever your circumstances. Contact us today to find out more and book your appointment to view our Show Homes.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS.
Come and visit us
The best way to view an apartment is to see it in person. You can explore the full range of fixtures and fittings available for your home when you visit our sales center and show flat.
Sales suite opening hours Monday 12:30pm-5:30pm, Tuesday-Sunday 10am-5:30pmArrange a viewing