- 1 bed
- 24th floor
- status: Not Available
Swipe up to view results
- Open plan living/dining room
- Total area: 672.82 sq ft/62.51 sq m
- South facing balcony
- Nolte handleless kitchen with integrated appliances
- Porcelain wall and floor tiling in bathroom and en suite
- Amtico flooring to living area, kitchen and hall
- Carpet to bedroom only
- Two storage cupboards and utility room
With a south facing balcony overlooking Wandsworth Road, this stylish apartment on the 24th floor offers an open plan living/dining room and a fully-fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. The large bathroom comes with porcelain wall and floor tiling. There are two spacious storage cupboards, an utility room and underfloor heating throughout. Totalling 672.82 sq ft/62.51 sq m.
Room Metric Imperial Kitchen 3300mm x 2050mm 10'9'' x 6'8'' Living Room 4300mm x 3991mm 14'1'' x 13'1'' Bedroom 1 (double) 3250mm x 5964mm 10'7'' x 19'6'' Bathroom 2700mm x 2500mm 8'10'' x 8'2'' Balcony 3446mm x 1136mm 11'3'' x 3'8''
- Interiors Gallery
- Nolte handleless furniture (colour choice available – subject to stage of construction)
- Silestone worktops (colour choice available – subject to stage of construction)
- Stainless steel underhung sink
- Grohe chrome finish mixer tap
- Under unit lighting
- AEG stainless steel integrated single oven*
- AEG stainless steel integrated microwave*
- AEG induction hob
- AEG fully integrated extractor hood
- AEG fully integrated dishwasher (slimline dishwasher to studios and 1 bedroom apartments)
- AEG integrated fridge/freezer
- Caple integrated wine cooler
*not available in studio apartments, combi microwave oven to studios.
Bathroom and en suite
- Roca white sanitary ware
- Grohe chrome finish brassware
- Integrated vanity unit with illuminated mirrored cabinet and incorporated shaver socket
- Level access shower with contemporary fixed glass screen
- Grohe Rainshower wall mounted shower arm and head with separate hand shower
- Chrome finish towel rail
- Porcelain wall tiling (colour choice available – subject to stage of construction)
- Porcelain floor tiling (colour choice available – subject to stage of construction)
- Underfloor heating
- Amtico flooring to living area, kitchen and hall (colour choice available – subject to stage of construction)
- Carpet to bedrooms only (colour choice available – subject to stage of construction)
- Chrome finish ironmongery
- Fitted wardrobes to bedroom 1 (optional extra in additional bedrooms)
- AEG freestanding washer/dryer
- Recessed downlighters to all rooms
- External lighting to all balconies/terraces
- External power socket to all terraces
- Slimline sockets throughout
- 24-hour concierge service
- Residents lounge
- Cinema room
- Business suite
- Private residents dining room
- CCTV security system coverage
- Lifts to all floors
- Over an acre of landscaped podium gardens
- Car parking available by separate negotiation
- Residents’ cycle store
- Private residents’ fitness suite
Other plots on this development
Our final phase at Waterford Point offers a range of studios, one, two and three-bedroom apartments. With first completions expected mid-2019, call us today on 020 7501 3777 to arrange your private appointment.
|518||1||£677,450||View more details for plot 518|
|519||1||£697,450||View more details for plot 519|
|419||2||£797,450||View more details for plot 419|
|444||2||£824,950||View more details for plot 444|
About this development
1 & 2 bedroom apartments currently available
Gross rental yield: 3.3% - 4.3%^
From £677,450 to £824,950
Sales suite open Monday 12:30pm-5:30pm, Tuesday-Sunday 10am-5:30pm
62-64 Wandsworth Road, Lambeth, London SW8 2LF
- FINAL PHASE NOW AVAILABLE, FIRST COMPLETION SUMMER 2019
- NEXT TO NEW NINE ELMS STATION - OPENING 2020
- EXCLUSIVE INVESTOR PACKAGES AVAILABLE
- HIGH RENTAL DEMAND WITH 25,000 NEW JOBS IN NINE ELMS
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING & COMFORT COOLING
- ACRE OF PRIVATE LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- 3,100 SQ FT RESIDENTS-ONLY GYM
- BUSINESS SUITE, RESIDENTS’ LOUNGE, CINEMA & PRIVATE DINING ROOM – ALL NOW OPEN
Nine Elms Point is a development in Zone 1, located in the heart of London’s most exciting new district.
With the new Nine Elms underground station on site and Vauxhall transport hub just 5 minutes’ walk away, the West End, City and Canary Wharf can all be reached in less than 30 minutes.
The opening of the new US and Dutch embassies and the relocation of Apple’s UK headquarters will contribute to the 25,000 new jobs being created in the Nine Elms regeneration area.
Watch our film to discover our on-site amenities - already open for residents to enjoy.
Whether you’re looking for a new apartment to move into, or your next off plan investment opportunity, Nine Elms Point has a range of homes available whatever your circumstances. Contact us today to find out more and book your appointment to view our Show Homes.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS.
Come and visit us
The best way to view an apartment is to see it in person. You can explore the full range of fixtures and fittings available for your home when you visit our sales center and show flat.
Sales suite opening hours Monday 12:30pm-5:30pm, Tuesday-Sunday 10am-5:30pmArrange a viewing