Due to open later in the summer, Edgware Road will welcome London’s largest food hall with food choices from more than 20 uniquely styled eateries.Read more
Trinity Square NW9
Our Sales Suite is temporarily closed
Grahame Park Way, Barnet, London NW9 5RA
- GARDENS, BALCONIES OR TERRACES TO MOST HOMES
- LANDSCAPED COMMUNAL GARDENS
- CAR PARKING FOR ALL HOMES
- NEW SCHOOL TO BE BUILT ON SITE
- 22 MINUTES TO EUSTON, FROM COLINDALE UNDERGROUND STATION
Trinity Square is an award-winning collection of new homes, located in Colindale, north west London. With one, two and three-bedroom apartments and three and four-bedroom houses on offer, you’ll find the home that’s right for you.
Our next phase of homes will be launching soon. Call our Sales Advisers on 0844 811 4321 to register your interest, or for more information.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS.
Our next phase of homes will be launching soon. Register your interest by calling our Sales Advisers on 0844 811 4321.
Images may include optional upgrades at an additional cost
Outdoor space to most homes
Landscaped communal gardens
Car parking for all homes
Trinity Square is already receiving accolades from the housebuilding industry for its striking design and is set to become one of the Borough of Barnet’s most dynamic new collections of homes.
Contemporary in style, our new homes are designed to be warm and welcoming – a place where you can relax or entertain family and friends.
- Interior space is cleverly planned with multi-purpose rooms that adapt to the needs of today’s lifestyles
- Winner of 2015 Built for Life Award
- Awarded Housing Design Award for "Best Project"
Homes designed for modern living
Houses have been created to meet the needs of busy family lifestyles and provide a space where your family can grow together. Designed with the same attention to detail, they offer open-plan contemporary living spaces, stylish bathrooms and en suites, and with each apartment court having its own landscaped inner courtyard garden, a green outlook to enjoy.
- Open plan living/dining room
- Private rear garden, balcony or terrace
- Large bedrooms, some with en suite and dressing room
The best of London living all within easy reach
It is easy to take advantage of what the capital has to offer with Colindale Underground Station just under a mile away connecting with London Euston in just 22 minutes.
- Brent Cross Shopping Centre with over 120 shops
- Boutiques, local stores and cafes by Mill Hill Broadway
- Sports facilities in several leisure centre nearby
- Golf courses, running tracks and sailing at the Welsh Harp Reservoir
- Schools and colleges close to your home, and London universities within easy reach