Ruth Bloomfield from Homes & Property highlights Colindale as one of the outer suburbs of London giving first-time buyers a chance.Read more
Trinity Square NW9
1 & 2 bedroom apartments currently available
From £367,000 to £450,000
Sales suite open seven days a week 10am-6pm
Coxwell Boulevard, Colindale, London NW9 5RA
- 24/12/2017 - 26/12/17 - Closed
- 27/12/2017 - 30/12/17 - Open 10am-6pm
- 31/12/2017 - Open 10am-4pm
- 01/01/2018 - Closed
- HELP TO BUY NOW AVAILABLE
- GARDENS, BALCONIES OR TERRACES TO MOST HOMES
- LANDSCAPED COMMUNAL GARDENS
- CAR PARKING FOR ALL HOMES
- NEW SCHOOL TO BE BUILT ON SITE
- 22 MINUTES TO EUSTON, FROM COLINDALE UNDERGROUND STATION
Trinity Square is an award-winning collection of new homes, located in Colindale, north west London. With one, two and three-bedroom apartments and three and four-bedroom houses on offer, you’ll find the home that’s right for you.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS.
Plot 365 is our 2-bed Home of the Week, available with Help to Buy. Reserve now and get your flooring included. Terms & conditions apply, speak to a Sales Adviser for more information.
Banneker Square will be ready for you to move into from April 2018 and Jefferson Square from May 2018.
Bowes Square will be ready to move in from spring 2019.
All homes completing by summer 2018 are available with London Help to Buy - you only need a 5% deposit.
|133||1||£367,000||View more details for plot 133|
|362||1||£375,000||View more details for plot 362|
|365||2||£399,999||View more details for plot 365|
|86||2||£405,000||View more details for plot 86|
|366||2||£410,000||View more details for plot 366|
|367||2||£410,000||View more details for plot 367|
|363||2||£410,000||View more details for plot 363|
|85||2||£450,000||View more details for plot 85|
London Help to Buy calculator
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE. This calculator is provided for guidance only; Barratt London does not offer mortgage advice. Subject to full affordability checks, you may qualify for a higher equity loan amount from the government. You should take advice from a suitably qualified adviser before agreeing to a mortgage.
Images may include optional upgrades at an additional cost
Outdoor space to most homes
Landscaped communal gardens
Car parking for all homes
Trinity Square is already receiving accolades from the housebuilding industry for its striking design and is set to become one of the Borough of Barnet’s most dynamic new collections of homes.
Contemporary in style, our new homes are designed to be warm and welcoming – a place where you can relax or entertain family and friends.
- Interior space is cleverly planned with multi-purpose rooms that adapt to the needs of today’s lifestyles
- Winner of 2015 Built for Life Award
- Awarded Housing Design Award for "Best Project"
Homes designed for modern living
Houses have been created to meet the needs of busy family lifestyles and provide a space where your family can grow together. Designed with the same attention to detail, they offer open-plan contemporary living spaces, stylish bathrooms and en suites, and with each apartment court having its own landscaped inner courtyard garden, a green outlook to enjoy.
- Open plan living/dining room
- Private rear garden, balcony or terrace
- Large bedrooms, some with en suite and dressing room
The best of London living all within easy reach
It is easy to take advantage of what the capital has to offer with Colindale Underground Station just under a mile away connecting with London Euston in just 22 minutes.
- Brent Cross Shopping Centre with over 120 shops
- Boutiques, local stores and cafes by Mill Hill Broadway
- Sports facilities in several leisure centre nearby
- Golf courses, running tracks and sailing at the Welsh Harp Reservoir
- Schools and colleges close to your home, and London universities within easy reach
With Google being one of the best places to work, Trinity Square residents who might be looking to start a cool new job will be delighted to know Google's swish new HQ will be very easy to get to.Read more
Due to open later in the summer, Edgware Road will welcome London’s largest food hall with food choices from more than 20 uniquely styled eateries.Read more
Come and visit us
The best way to view an apartment is to see it in person. You can explore the full range of fixtures and fittings available for your home when you visit our sales center and show flat.
Sales suite opening hours seven days a week 10am-6pmArrange a viewing