The event at Trinity Square marks a significant milestone in the project's deliveryRead more
Trinity Square NW9
2 bedroom apartments currently available
From £425,000 to £475,000
Sales suite open Monday 12:30pm-5:30pm, Tuesday-Sunday 10am-5:30pm
Coxwell Boulevard, Colindale, London NW9 5RA
- NEXT PHASE READY EARLY 2019
- GARDENS, BALCONIES OR TERRACES TO MOST HOMES
- LANDSCAPED COMMUNAL GARDENS
- CAR PARKING FOR ALL HOMES
- NEW SCHOOL TO BE BUILT ON SITE
- 22 MINUTES TO EUSTON, FROM COLINDALE UNDERGROUND STATION
Trinity Square is an award-winning collection of new homes, located in Colindale, north west London. With one, two and three-bedroom apartments on offer, you’ll find the home that’s right for you.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS.
View our latest collection of homes in Bowes Square. Our next phase will be ready to move in from early 2019.
Call 0844 811 4321 to speak to our Sales Advisers and book your appointment to view our Show Apartment.
Images may include optional upgrades at an additional cost
Outdoor space to most homes
Landscaped communal gardens
Car parking for all homes
Trinity Square is already receiving accolades from the housebuilding industry for its striking design and is set to become one of the Borough of Barnet’s most dynamic new collections of homes.
Contemporary in style, our new homes are designed to be warm and welcoming – a place where you can relax or entertain family and friends.
- Interior space is cleverly planned with multi-purpose rooms that adapt to the needs of today’s lifestyles
- Winner of 2015 Built for Life Award
- Awarded Housing Design Award for "Best Project"
Homes designed for modern living
Homes have been created to meet the needs of busy family lifestyles and provide a space where your family can grow together. Designed with the same attention to detail, they offer open-plan contemporary living spaces, stylish bathrooms and en suites, and with each apartment court having its own landscaped inner courtyard garden, a green outlook to enjoy.
- Open plan living/dining room
- Private rear garden, balcony or terrace
- Large bedrooms, some with en suite and dressing room
The best of London living all within easy reach
It is easy to take advantage of what the capital has to offer with Colindale Underground Station just under a mile away connecting with London Euston in just 22 minutes.
- Brent Cross Shopping Centre with over 120 shops
- Boutiques, local stores and cafes by Mill Hill Broadway
- Sports facilities in several leisure centre nearby
- Golf courses, running tracks and sailing at the Welsh Harp Reservoir
- Schools and colleges close to your home, and London universities within easy reach
Ruth Bloomfield from Homes & Property highlights Colindale as one of the outer suburbs of London giving first-time buyers a chance.Read more
Come and visit us
The best way to view an apartment is to see it in person. You can explore the full range of fixtures and fittings available for your home when you visit our sales center and show flat.
Sales suite opening hours Monday 12:30pm-5:30pm, Tuesday-Sunday 10am-5:30pmArrange a viewing