High Street Quarter, Hounslow
1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments
Hounslow, Middlesex, TW3
- HEATHROW AIRPORT 10 MINUTES AWAY
- DESIGNED TO SPARK THE REGENERATION OF THE SURROUNDING AREA
- A NEW MULTIPLEX CINEMA
- CAFÉS AND RESTAURANTS
- PERFORMANCE AND EVENTS SPACE WITHIN THE PUBLIC REALM
- A SECURE UNDERGROUND CAR PARK
- 134,000 SQ FT OF COMMERCIAL FLOOR SPACE
High Street Quarter, Hounslow is an exciting mixed-use scheme in the centre of Hounslow, designed to spark the regeneration of the surrounding area. It will provide 528 high-quality homes and over 134,000 sq ft of commercial floor space comprising retail and restaurant use and a new multiplex cinema set around a new public square.
You will be able to reach Bank, Oxford Circus and Canary Wharf in under an hour from nearby Hounslow Central and Hounslow East tube stations. If you’re travelling further afield, Heathrow Airport will be ten-minutes away, either via public transport or car.
High Street Hownslow Quarter will be launching in spring 2018.
The launch of the development will be in spring 2018. Please contact our Sales Advisers for more information.
Images may include optional upgrades at an additional cost
Private outdoor space
A new multiplex cinema
Cafes and restaurants nearby
Hounslow Central and Hounslow East tube stations
The London Borough of Hounslow is being regenerated, with proposals in place to transform the town centre with brand new high-quality housing and communal facilities.
Each apartment in the development will have a private balcony or terrace, as well as communal gardens providing attractive outdoor space for residents.
At High Street Quarter Hounslow you will benefit from numerous new facilities:
- A new town square
- A multiplex cinema
- Cafés and restaurants
- Recreational spaces for communal use
- Performance and event space within the public realm
- A secure, underground car park extending across the site with 250 public spaces and 260 residential spaces