Essentials on your doorstep
Clanfield still enjoys the village community charm that is rare to find these days. The local high street has a grocery store, butchers, post office, hardware store, pharmacy and a handy Co-op as well as an Indian restaurant. There are a couple of popular, local village pubs that come highly recommended on Tripadvisor.
Efficient, modern design
The development incorporates a fabulous amount of green, public open space and ecology areas to preserve the local wildlife. Plus our homes have been designed to reduce energy use and save you money with clever features such as:
- Enhanced insulation to keep heat in and noise out
- Argon gas-filled double glazing to minimise heat loss
- Highest efficiency-rated boilers available
- Water saving taps, showers and toilets
The build so far
Our latest build updates:
- Bowls Green due to open Spring 2017 and Pavilion due to open June 2017
- Last 5 homes remaining. We're over 90% sold.
- Plans for construction of dedicated play areas for children
- Plans for orchard, allotments, and edible landscape garden for the use of residents