Essentials on your doorstep
The secluded Country Park at Bluebell Meadows, might be the Island's best kept secret. You can enjoy edible hedgerows (yes, really!) and apples from the orchard. Near and within the development you also can find:
- Dedicated play areas and sports fields
- A great choice of popular shops and restaurants
- Pollen-Themed Arts trail is now open at Pan Country Park
- New supermarket now open
Efficient, modern design
Your eco-friendly home at Bluebell Meadows is designed to save you energy and money:
- Enhanced insulation to keep heat in and noise out
- Argon gas-filled double glazing to minimise heat loss
- Water saving taps, showers and toilets
- All homes include cycle storage or a handy garden shed
- Central heating & hot water are supplied via a central Biomass System
The build so far
Due to the high interest in the development, we have released our next phase early with first occupations early Spring 2018. The private apartment block Lupin House has four apartments left for sale, all available to move into.
The signposted Pollen Walk at the neighbouring Country Park has now been opened.