Essentials on your doorstep
The secluded Country Park at Bluebell Meadows, might be the Island's best kept secret. You can enjoy edible hedgerows (yes, really!) and apples from the orchard. Near and within the development you also can find:
- Dedicated play areas and sports fields
- A convenience store and supermarkets
- A great choice of popular shops and restaurants
- Pollen Walk that is coming soon
- Works have commenced on the new ASDA supermarket
Efficient, modern design
Your eco-friendly home at Bluebell Meadows is designed to save you energy and money:
- Enhanced insulation to keep heat in and noise out
- Argon gas-filled double glazing to minimise heat loss
- Water saving taps, showers and toilets
- All homes include cycle storage and a handy garden shed.
- Central heating & hot water are supplied via a central Biomass System.
The build so far
Works have commenced on the private apartment block Lupin House. Due to high demand at Bluebell Meadows, we've just released brand new 1 & 2 bedroom apartments for early Spring 2017 completion.
The signposted Pollen Walk at the neighbouring Country Park is due to be opened by the council early 2017, the country park itself is already open to the public.