New is... designed around you
Your new home is a blank canvas, ready for you to add your personal touch. We can even give you a little inspiration with our personalisation options.
Create a home you'll love to live in
We're sure you are already coming up with interior design ideas: big, small, wildly ambitious. And our personalisation options can help you create the home that reflects your style and personality.
Our range covers traditional to contemporary design, so you can customise everything from the wall tiles to wardrobes, whatever your budget*. And the great news is, it will be ready for when you move in.
This is your time to really make your new home your own. So have fun and enjoy it.
A style to suit you
Choosing the right style for your new home can be tricky. So here's a little inspiration to help spark your imagination:
- Monochrome – this elegant style is usually black and white. But give it a twist by using an accent of colour, such as sunshine yellow.
- Nautical – You can add a fresh look to your home. Just use red, white and blue stripes with anchors and artwork portraying seaside scenes.
- Colourful – Bold colours are not something to be afraid of. Start with mismatching chairs and go from there.
- Retro – Go back in time with mid-20th century furniture and black and white photographs. Use 1960s-inspired fabrics for your curtains and cushions.
- Deluxe glamour – Add some glamour with metallic cushions, crystal lampshades and plush rugs. It's all about adding drama to a room, so don't shy away from dark colours.
Some of the features shown may not be available with every Barratt home or on every Barratt Homes development. Please speak to a Sales Adviser for details of the features available on the home and development you are interested in.
*Subject to additional cost and build stage.