Essentials on your doorstep
At The Orchards, you'll find all you need for day to day living nearby. Here are some of the closest facilities:
- Asda Supermarket (0.8 miles)
- Nutgrove Villa Surgery (0.5 miles)
- Alder Hey Children's Hospital (2 miles)
- Roby Road Dental Practice (0.2 miles)
- Post Office (0.8 miles)
- Huyton with Roby CE Primary School (0.5 miles)
- Knowlsey Community College (1.5 miles)
- Park View Academy (0.8 miles)
- Knowsley Leisure and Culture Park (1.6 miles)
Efficient, modern design
At The Orchards, we deliver more than just buildings. We aim to create a true sense of place providing all the things you need to turn a house into a home. We use smart techniques, such as airtight doors, insulated roofs and special double-glazing, to make sure that draughts won't cause the winter chills.
All these simple details will keep your bills down and keep you feeling toasty. In fact, our homes can save up to 57% (or £1,410 per year) in energy spend compared with a Victorian house of the same style^^.
*For more information on our energy efficient homes, click here.
The build so far
The Orchards in Roby will have a total of 129 new homes once build is complete. Construction works began on site in February 2015 with the show homes opening in November the same year.
Our last phase is now released with just 6 homes left. With lots of lovely new couples and families living on the development, you'll be moving to a nicely established community.