Essentials on your doorstep
Brooklands has all the essential amenities close by including:
- 2 primary schools; Brooklands Farm Primary and Brooklands Primary
- Secondary school; Walton High
- New Health Centre due to open in 2018
- A market square due to open in late 2018 with Sainsburys local, coffee shops and eateries
- Kingston shopping centre with Tesco Extra, M&S, Boots, Next, Costa and more
Efficient, modern design
Our Brooklands development is being built with the latest energy efficient materials whilst conserving the local environment and its surrounding beauty.
- In the centre of the development there is a large brook area which can be seen on entry.
- Mature trees are dotted throughout and a large circular green area in the centre of the site provides a beautiful public open space & throughout the development you will find play areas
- Inside every home you will find insulated walls, windows, roofs, external doors, and we also fit energy efficient boilers and appliances.
- Beautifully designed homes, built sustainably and responsibly
The build so far
Brooklands launched in 2014 and has been a popular development with first-time buyers, families and investors.
Brookland's phases have sold fantastically well, and we are now selling our 3A phase that includes a range of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes. Brooklands Medical Centre and Brooklands Square will both open in 2018 for the homeowners on the development and surrounding areas.