Essentials on your doorstep
A range of convenient facilities are planned at Hanwood Park, including:
- A new secondary school and four primary schools, including the highly-regarded Hayfield Cross Primary school.
- A brand new health clinic at the heart of the development
- A number of areas specifically allocated for employment opportunities
- Dedicated open spaces and woodlands
- Brand new access directly to the A14 and A6
Efficient, modern design
Bertone Manor is a stunning development with lots of green spaces. On average, your future Barratt home could save you money compared to an older home of a similar size.
For example, if you were to live in a 4 bed Victorian home with modern day improvements, your average annual spend on household bills would be around £2,370. With a new Barratt home your bills on average would be around £1,067 a year. This is through having energy efficient appliances, the latest energy efficient heating system and insulated walls, roofs and external doors.
The build so far
Bertone Manor is almost reaching the two year anniversary of when our Sales Office launched. In that time 73 families have joined the development. The Show Homes are available to view so why not come down and have a look at this well-established development.