Essentials on your doorstep
Residents at Belle Vue will benefit from being at the centre of a fantastic social location, with just a 5 minute drive to Doncaster and all the amenities it has to offer.
Enjoy a day of entertainment and activites at The Doncaster Dome which is just a 5 minute walk. Head to The Leisure Park for the Vue Cinema and Tenpin bowling, just a 15 minute walk or take a trip to the Yorkshire Wildlife Park which is only an 8 minute drive away.
- The Doncaster Dome - 0.2 miles
- Doncaster School for the Deaf - 0.2 miles
- The Crab and Moo Gastro Pub - 0.2 miles
- Doncaster Racecourse - 0.3 miles
- The Leisure Park with Vue Cinema & Tenpin bowling - 0.5 miles
- Colosseo Italian Restaurant - 0.5 miles
- Bessacarr Primary School - 0.9 miles
- St Peter's Catholic Primary School - 0.9 miles
- Town Moor Golf Club - 0.9 miles
- Doncaster Town Centre - 1.1 miles
- Frenchgate Shopping Centre - 2 miles
- Doncaster Royal Infirmary - 2 miles
- Lakeside Village Outlet - 2.3 miles
- Outward Academy Danum - 2.4 miles
- Keepmoat Stadium/Health & Fitness Gym - 3 miles
- Yorkshire Wildlife Park - 3.3 miles
The build so far
Construction of the new homes at Belle Vue is well underway with the first release of homes now available to reserve.
We currently have a range of 3 and 4 bedroom homes available in this prestigious area of Doncaster, with 1 and 2 bedroom homes to follow this year.
Here at Barratt Homes we are very proud to announce we have recently been awarded two separate Homebuilder of the Year awards, one from The Sunday Times British Home Awards 2016 and one from The Housebuilder Awards 2016 in the Large Housebuilder category, why not visit us today to find out why.
To keep up to date with all the latest news and information register your details online.