Essentials on your doorstep
Residents at Belle Vue will benefit from being at the centre of a fantastic social location, with just a 5 minute drive to Doncaster and all the amenities it has to offer. Enjoy a day of entertainment and activites at The Doncaster Dome which is just a 5 minute walk. Head to The Leisure Park for the Vue Cinema and Tenpin bowling, just a 15 minute walk or take a trip to the Yorkshire Wildlife Park which is only an 8 minute drive away. You'll never be short of entertainment.
- The Doncaster Dome - 0.2 miles
- Doncaster Racecourse - 0.3 miles
- Town Moor Golf Club - 0.1 miles
- The Leisure Park with Vue Cinema, Tenpin bowling and restaurants - 0.5 miles
- The Crab and Moo Gastro Pub - 0.2 miles
- Colosseo Italian Restaurant - 0.5 miles
- Asda - 0.2 miles
- Bessacarr Primary School - 0.9 miles
- St Peter's Catholic Primary School - 1 mile
- Outward Academy Danum - 2.4 miles
- Doncaster School for the Deaf - 0.2 miles
- Doncaster Town Centre - 1.1 miles
- Frenchgate Shopping Centre - 2 miles
- Lakeside Village Outlet - 2.3 miles
- Keepmoat Stadium/Health & Fitness Gym - 1 mile
- Yorkshire Wildlife Park - 3.3 miles
- Doncaster Royal Infirmary - 2 miles
The build so far
Construction is progressing well at Belle Vue with the first happy homeowners already enjoying life at this popular development. We have an exciting range of 3 and 4 bedroom homes and townhouses available in this prestigious area of Doncaster, with some ready to move into now. And, stylish 1 and 2 bedroom apartmnets have just been released, offering fantastic modern open-plan living.
Here at Barratt Homes we are very proud to announce we have recently been awarded two separate Homebuilder of the Year awards, one from The Sunday Times British Home Awards 2016 and one from The Housebuilder Awards 2016 in the Large Housebuilder category, why not visit us today to find out why.
To keep up to date with all the latest news and information register your details online.