NewBuy is a Government Scheme which facilitates the return of 95% loan to value mortgages. Details of the Scheme are;
1. Customers require a 5% cash deposit and must meet the lender’s mortgage eligibility criteria for a repayment mortgage.
2. The Scheme is available on all new properties in England up to £500,000, subject to lender’s criteria.
3. The Scheme applies to residential mortgages only and is not available on buy to let properties or second homes.
4. NewBuy cannot be used in conjunction with any other Barratt Homes’ offer or scheme.
5. This scheme may be withdrawn or modified by Barratt Homes or the Government at any time prior to exchange of contracts.
6. NewBuy launches on 12 March 2012 and is expected to end 11 March 2015.
Barratt Homes General Terms & Conditions
Any promoted Barratt offer is subject to contract and status. Offers are on selected plots only and are subject to availability. The offers advertised cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer on the same plot unless expressly stated otherwise. Prices and details are correct at time of going to press. All images are typical of Barratt homes and are for illustrative purposes only. Please contact the development in which you are interested for further details.
Barratt reserve the right to withdraw or alter any of these offers at any time prior to the payment of a reservation fee. Contracts must be exchanged within 28 days of reservation of your property. Failure to do so may result in the loss of all or part of your reservation fee.
The current specific offers being advertised in relation to selected Barratt developments are also subject to the specific terms and conditions set out above (N.B. these offers may vary from time to time and you should refer to the development in which you are interested to discover which offers are available on specific plots and developments).
Barratt will not be liable for the refusal of a mortgage based on the borrower’s individual circumstances which leads to the loss of any reservation fee. Barratt will not be responsible for the failure of any deal due to any defects in your existing property which arise as a result of an inspection or survey, whether a part exchange deal has been agreed or not.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Barratt Homes is trading names of BDW Trading Limited (Registered Number 03018173) which is a subsidiary of Barratt Developments PLC (Registered Number 00604574) both with registered offices at Barratt House, Cartwright Way, Forest Business Park, Bardon Hill, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 1UF.
If you require a mortgage, you are strongly advised to obtain advice from a regulated adviser. Barratt Homes recommends from a panel of new build mortgage advisers who have extensive knowledge of the new build mortgage market, though you may, of course, seek such advice from your own mortgage adviser.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE