Purchasing off plan might allow you some flexibility to alter the layout of your new home as homebuyer Maxim Chechetkin was delighted to find out.Read more
Kidderpore Green NW3
3 bedroom homes currently available
Sale & Leaseback available on guaranteed return
From £1,200,000 to £1,350,000
Gross rental yield: 3.90% - 4.60%
Sales suite open Tue-Sat 10am-6pmArrange a viewing
25A Kidderpore Avenue, Hampstead, London NW3 7SU
- 12-HOUR CONCIERGE SERVICE
- CAR PARKING FOR ALL HOMES
- CLOSE TO HAMPSTEAD HEATH
- HOMES AVAILABLE TO MOVE INTO NOW
- OUTSIDE SPACE FOR ALL HOMES
- SURROUNDED BY LANDSCAPED GARDENS
Nestled in leafy Hampstead, Kidderpore Green is a charming development offering a mix of 93 one, two, three and four-bedroom homes.
80% of the current release of homes are now reserved. Don't miss out on your new home in Hampstead. Reserve today and you could move in this spring and save up to £40,500 on Stamp Duty*.
Click here for directions to Kidderpore Green.
Please call us on 0207 472 0090 to arrange a private appointment.
|11||3||£1,200,000||View more details for plot 11|
|16||3||£1,250,000||View more details for plot 16|
|17||3||£1,257,000||View more details for plot 17|
|22||3||£1,275,000||View more details for plot 22|
|19||3||£1,350,000||View more details for plot 19|
|26||3||£1,350,000||View more details for plot 26|
Images may include optional upgrades at an additional cost
Private outdoor space
Kidderpore Green offers a mix of 128 one, two, three and four-bedroom apartments and houses, carefully constructed from Hampstead's distinctive red brick. The development will combine the attention to detail and rambling charm of its historic surroundings with contemporary design and convenience.
- Surrounded by gardens, mature trees and architectural delights
- Close to Hampstead Heath and Hampstead Village
- Famous Hampstead School of Art on-site
Designed by architects Allies & Morrison, the new buildings at Kidderpore Green are contemporary in character whilst remaining in keeping with the historic setting of Hampstead Heath, both in scale and crafted details. A public lane running between Kidderpore Avenue and Finchley Road will lead to the Hampstead School of Art.
- Balconies or terraces to all duplexes and apartments
- Several carefully preserved trees nearby
- Views across London to the south and west for all upper floor homes
- Private car parking
- Cycle storage
- 12-hour concierge service
On-site Hampstead School of Art
The Hampstead School of Art was created by Henry Moore and a few other local artists after the Second World War to encourage local people to express what they had experienced. This is still the guiding principle today: to unleash the artist in everyone.
- Broad range of courses for all levels and ability
- Friendly and inspiring environment
- Café for residents and students offering homemade refreshments
Come and visit us
The best way to view an apartment is to see it in person. You can explore the full range of fixtures and fittings available for your home when you visit our sales center and show flat.
Sales suite opening hours Tue-Sat 10am-6pmArrange a viewing