Save thousands with our Key Worker Deposit Contribution scheme
Whether you’re looking to take your first step onto the property ladder, or move into a bigger home, we could help you make your move with our Key Worker Deposit Contribution scheme.
What is the Key Worker Deposit Contribution Scheme?
As a thank you for the support provided to our communities, we are offering key workers a contribution towards your deposit, plus we'll include flooring in your energy-efficient, brand-new home.
With the scheme, for every £20,000 spent on the purchase price of a brand-new Barratt London home, we will contribute £1,000 towards your deposit.
Here's an example of how it works:
For a home costing £450,000, you would qualify for a contribution of £22,500.
Who is eligible?
- Police Force;
- Fire Service;
- Ministry of Defence;
- Environmental Service;
- National Highways, Transport Scotland & Transport for Wales;
- Probation Service;
- Local Authority;
- and Prison Service
How do I apply for the Key Worker deposit contribution scheme?
Find out if you’re eligible for our Key Worker Deposit Contribution, contact our Sales Adviser today for more information.
Use the search bar below to book an appointment at a development near you.
Click here for the full terms and conditions.
Why buy new?
- We design our homes so they are energy efficient, so you could have cheaper bills each month.
- Our homes are low maintenance, so you don’t need to worry about DIY.
- You could add your personal touch by picking the details for your home.
- All our homes come with a 2 year fixture and fittings warranty and a 10 year structural warranty for your peace of mind.
- You can buy with confidence knowing that we have won awards for our quality year after year and that over 90% of our customers would recommend us^, for 14 years in a row.
You might also be interested in
Whether you’re a first time buyer or an existing homeowner you could buy selected new homes, with just a 5% deposit.
If you have a 10% deposit, we could boost it with a further 5% of the purchase price.
Armed Forces Deposit Contribution
We're offering Britain's military servicemen and women special schemes to help them get on the property ladder.