When you buy a new Barratt London home, you are living in a development that is not only a sound investment, it is also well-positioned near transport links to help you get around the world's favourite capital.
Read on to find out more reasons why it's advantageous to buy a new home.
Buy with only 5% deposit with Help to Buy
There has never been a better time to buy a new build home in London with Help to Buy – a Government-backed initiative that is only available on new build properties.
- Only 5% deposit required
- You get a 55% mortgage
- ‘Help to Buy Equity Loan’ covers the remaining 40% on homes worth up to £600,000
A hassle-free move
A major advantage of buying new is there’s no upwards chain or structural survey to worry about. And when you buy with us, we offer further advantages that make your life easier.
- We’ll help arrange your sale and even pay your estate agent fees with Movemaker
- Our on-site property management company, BRAM1 exclusively manages and maintains your communal areas
- Our customer experience team is with you every step of the way for a stress-free move
- We can recommend independent financial, mortgage and legal advice
Feel safe and secure
Living in one of our homes, you’ll feel safer and more secure than ever. All our homes are fitted with a variety of safety measures as standard.
- Secure, double-glazed windows
- New circuit breakers
- Smoke alarms and fire resistant materials
- Modern locks
- Concierge services on most developments
This could lower your insurance premiums and provides greater protection for your belongings.
Real peace of mind
When you buy new with us, you'll get a high-quality home with lower running costs and less repairs than elsewhere, saving you time and money.
You'll also have peace of mind as all our homes come with a ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, which covers you for defects in specified areas of your home, like the structure and weatherproofing.
- Includes a two-year fixtures and fittings warranty2 as standard
- Provides extra reassurance from your five-star house builder
Make it your home
Style your new Barratt London home just the way you want by choosing from our impressive range of upgrades and enhancements. Some of your options3 include:
- Fixtures and fittings
1BRAM is available on selected developments across London.
2 First two years covered by Builder Warranty & NHBC Guarantee or similar. Years three-ten covered by NHBC insurance or similar. Full exclusions and limitations can be found on the NHBC website. Available on virtually all of our developments.
3 Choices can vary from plot to plot and are subject to availability. The build stage of a property will affect choices available. Please speak to your Sales Adviser for further details of plot specific choices offered.
*New Homes Week 2017 is sponsored by the Homebuilders Federation, a leading UK housing organisation working with its UK members and the Government in developing UK housing policy.