For more than 30 years' Barratt London has been developing homes that Londoners want and need and has an exceptional portfolio across the Capital. From Hendon Waterside in the north, Chapter Street in central London to Nine Elms Point in the south, stretching east and west with Upton Gardens and Fulham Riverside. Wherever your desired location - we've got it covered.
With prices ranging from £300,000 to over £10m we have the ideal property for everyone looking to invest in the Capital. We are building in prime residential areas as well as in neighbourhoods that are undergoing extensive regeneration and are ripe for investment. Our developments are carefully chosen for their excellent transport links and investment credentials, and many will be tenant-ready shortly. A Barratt London property is the ideal choice for investors.
When you purchase a new Barratt London home, you’re choosing the only major national housebuilder to be awarded the maximum five-star rating, for the eighth consecutive year, by the Home Builders Federation.
- Award-winning quality design
- Unbeatable customer service
- Ten-year structural *NHBC Buildmark warranty and two-year fixtures and fittings warranty
- On-site property management company, BRAM
In more than one way, it pays to invest with Barratt London. See some of the smart investment opportunities currently available below.
- Located in a major regeneration area
- Within walking distance of Hendon railway station and Hendon Central Tube station. Heathrow Airport in around 30 minutes by car
- Private fitness suite (available in 2019), daytime concierge service and parking for selected homes
- An exciting new landmark for Harrow, home to the 9th largest shopping area in London
- Less than a minutes’ walk from Harrow-on-the-Hill Underground and rail stations
- Communal roof terrace for residents, 12-hour concierge service and underground parking for selected homes
- Located in a major regeneration in the area - homes are set to be a strong investment opportunity
- Upton Park Underground station is a 6-minute walk, with direct links to central London in under 16 minutes
- Residents' fitness suite, 24-hour concierge service and underground parking
- Zone 1 development in the heart of London’s most exciting new district
- Business lounge, private dining room, on-site retail, residents' fitness suite, cinema room, 24-hour concierge service
- Oxford Circus around 8 minutes away
- Located in an exciting area of south London currently undergoing extensive regeneration
- Excellent transport links provide you with fast connections into Charing Cross and London Bridge stations
- Opens on to 54 acres of ladywell fields. Re-landscaped riverside environment
Speak to our Sales Advisers for more information on any of the developments and incentives listed here.
*First two years covered by Builder Warranty & NHBC Guarantee or similar. Years three-ten covered by NHBC insurance or similar. Full exclusions and limitations can be found on the NHBC website. Available on virtually all of our developments. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
“our, us, and we” refers to the Barratt Developments PLC Group brands.