Foodie’s at Chapter Street will love the new Nova Food destination, which has recently opened nine of its 17 restaurants.Read more
Chapter Street SW1
- ALL HOMES ARE NOW RESERVED
- PRIVATE OUTDOOR TERRACES
- SPACIOUS SPLIT LEVEL APARTMENT
- HIGH CEILINGS & PLENTY OF STORAGE SPACE
- 12-HOUR CONCIERGE SERVICE
- 5-MINUTE WALK TO PIMLICO TUBE
- CLOSE TO ST JAMES'S PARK
All homes at Chapter Street are now reserved.
Selling nearby is Lombard Wharf in Battersea, offering 134 one, two and three-bedroom apartments and penthouses with impressive views across the Thames, the City and beyond. Located a short walk from Clapham Junction, with excellent transport links across London and to the south of England.
- View the new interior designed Show Apartment
- Ready to move into now
- Wraparound terrace to all apartments
- Residents' gym
- 24-hour concierge service
- Cycle storage facilities
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS TO LOMBARD WHARF.
Images may include optional upgrades at an additional cost
Outdoor space to most apartments
Five minutes to Pimlico Underground
Underfloor heating to all rooms
Six minutes walk to the Thames
Several grand districts have risen within central London over the years — Westminster is now the centre of politics, Belgravia has been re-shaped by the Grosvenor family, and Chelsea is now a village of eye-catching palatial homes. With each generation, these neighbourhoods are becoming grander in both architecture and stature.
An undiscovered pocket of Westminster awaits
Chapter Street is situated in a little undiscovered haven next to the River Thames where Westminster meets Pimlico, tucked away from the rest of the city. The area is dotted with beautiful garden squares and delivers the ultimate in life balance, embodying calm in the city.
The picturesque streets are lined with tempting eateries and charismatic cafés. Whether you’re seeking an accelerating espresso or somewhere to settle for a long lunch, there are plenty of places to pause.
- Situated a prime position in Westminster beside the River Thames
- Pimlico Underground five minutes away
- Short walk to Victoria station
Luxuriously crafted interiors
Behind the simple quintessentially London façade, Chapter Street is quietly adorned with luxuriously-crafted interiors.
The collection of 31 apartments have been carefully designed to fill with natural light, revealing their elegant designs. The interiors are a contemporary twist on classic style. Subtle yet intricate details and contrasting tones highlight the exceptional quality.
- 31 boutique apartments with luxuriously-crafted interiors
- 12-hour concierge service
- Plenty of natural light with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Covered balconies to expand your private space
- Individually-designed kitchen layouts
- Use of natural textures in
EPR are proud to have been involved in this exciting opportunity, to design Chapter Street as a sophisticated, elegant addition to Westminster.
“Our concept grew from our desire to create a quintessentially London aesthetic to complement an address in the heart of Westminster. Inspired by the interiors of Claridge’s Hotel, we sought to reimagine the art deco glamour of a bygone age and create a contemporary take on a classic look.” - James Everitt, Director EPR Architects