Delphini, the latest phase at Barratt London’s Blackfriars Circus development, offers a total of 57 studios, one, two and three-bedroom apartments at the junction overlooking St George’s Circus.Read more
Blackfriars Circus SE1
Studios, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments currently available
From £595,000 to £1,135,000
Gross rental yield: 3.40% - 3.90%
Sales suite open 10:00-18:00 Monday-Sunday, 10:00-20:00 ThursdayArrange a viewing
142 Blackfriars Road, London SE1 8EQ
- HIGH-SPECIFICATION HOMES
- WELL CONNECTED ZONE 1 LOCATION
- STAMP DUTY SAVINGS
- 24-HOUR CONCIERGE
- RESIDENTS' FITNESS SUITE
- ROOF-TOP GARDEN
- UNDERGROUND PARKING
Blackfriars Circus will consist of 336 high specification homes - studios, one, two and three-bedroom apartments and penthouses. It is a prime Zone 1 location, well connected for easy access around central London.
All homes have private outdoor space and are built around two new public squares, as well as space for proposed shops and cafés.
Residents will benefit from a 24-hour concierge, fitness suite and roof-top garden offering spectacular views across London. Underground parking is available on selected plots.
Arrange your appointment online today to visit Blackfriars Circus.
|312||Studio||£595,000||View more details for plot 312|
|330||Studio||£665,000||View more details for plot 330|
|102||1||£716,000||View more details for plot 102|
|280||1||£735,000||View more details for plot 280|
|284||2||£955,000||View more details for plot 284|
|302||2||£980,000||View more details for plot 302|
|282||3||£1,125,000||View more details for plot 282|
|289||3||£1,135,000||View more details for plot 289|
Images may include optional upgrades at an additional cost
Private Outdoor Space
london skyline views
Residents' fitness suite
Blackfriars Circus is a new development in Southwark, situated on Blackfriars Road which is being transformed into a bustling tree-lined boulevard, with an array of new shops, cafés and leisure facilities.
The area is also being regenerated to make it more amenable to pedestrians – pavements will be widened, trees planted and a new cycle highway built to take cyclists from Elephant & Castle to King's Cross safer and speedier than before.
- 336 new homes built around two new public squares, and space for proposed shops and cafés
- Roof-top garden, offering residents of Conquest Tower spectacular views across the London skyline
- All homes feature a private winter garden or balcony
- Residents function room available for hire
- High specification homes and four exclusive penthouses fitted to an enhanced specification
You can benefit from a number of amenities at Blackfriars Circus, including:
- 700 cycle spaces to park your bicycle, after using the new cycle highway
- 24-hour concierge to greet you and your visitors
- Residents’ fitness suite with the latest workout equipment
- Underground parking is also available, at additional cost
Come and visit us
The best way to view an apartment is to see it in person. You can explore the full range of fixtures and fittings available for your home when you visit our sales center and show flat.
Sales suite opening hours 10:00-18:00 Monday-Sunday, 10:00-20:00 ThursdayArrange a viewing