Soon to add to Camden’s cultural landscape is The Cheese Bar. With 30 varieties of cheese to choose from, plus a wide range of craft beers to wash it all down, it's the perfect end to your day after visiting Camden Courtyards.Read more
Camden Courtyards NW1
2 bedroom homes currently available
From £755,000 to £897,500
Gross rental yield: 4.10% - 4.50%
Sales suite open Mon-Sun 10am-6pmArrange a viewing
79 Camden Road, Camden, London NW1 9EU
- BALCONIES TO ALL APARTMENTS
- RESIDENTS-ONLY ROOFTOP TERRACE
- PRIVATE LANDSCAPED COURTYARD
- 12-HOUR CONCIERGE SERVICE
- TWO MINUTES WALK TO CAMDEN ROAD RAIL
- EIGHT MINUTES WALK TO CAMDEN TOWN TUBE
Camden Courtyards offers 164 one, two and three-bedroom apartments, just moments from Camden Town. All apartments have their own outdoor space, providing a relaxing retreat in this vibrant and eclectic area.
Discover the split-level apartments at Camden Courtyards. With their private entrances, individual outdoor spaces and access to the landscaped courtyard, enjoy a relaxing retreat from this dynamic and eclectic area.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS.
|114||2||£755,000||View more details for plot 114|
|89||2||£757,500||View more details for plot 89|
|117||2||£762,500||View more details for plot 117|
|96||2||£765,000||View more details for plot 96|
|126||2||£772,500||View more details for plot 126|
|135||2||£810,000||View more details for plot 135|
|138||2||£815,000||View more details for plot 138|
|139||2||£822,500||View more details for plot 139|
|108||2||£897,500||View more details for plot 108|
|137||2||SOLD||View more details for plot 137|
Images may include optional upgrades at an additional cost
Residents-only Roof Terrace
Close to transport
Camden Town is full of energy and vibrancy and Camden Courtyards allows you to be perfectly placed to enjoy everything this fantastic location has to offer. Offering both a private courtyard and roof terrace, Camden Courtyards provides residents with a space to unwind and socialise, whilst all 164 apartments have private balconies or terraces should residents wish to relax in the comfort of their own home.
- Architecture inspired by local Victorian and Georgian
- Designed with the area's industrial heritage in mind, featuring elongated windows, high ceilings and weathered steel
- Ingenious S-shaped building wrapped around a tranquil courtyard
- Communal roof terrace offering views over London
- 12-hour concierge service
Starting with great design
The architects of Camden Courtyards, Sheppard Robson, are locals for almost 40 years.
Their aim was to create a building that reflects Camden's attitude, so they drew from the area's eclectic Victorian and Georgian architectural roots to create something fresh and contemporary.
- Maximum natural light, airflow and privacy
- Almost every property boasts dual aspect views
- Planted 'living roofs' provide bio-diversity
- Communal roof terraces offer you space to relax
Camden Courtyards offers you numerous benefits all designed to make your life easier. Along with the courtyard gardens and the communal roof terrace you can also enjoy your own piece of private outdoor space on your balcony or terrace.
- Balcony or terrace to all apartments
- Courtyard gardens
- Communal roof terrace
- 12-hour concierge
- Cycle storage
Find yourself “at home on a bike” in Camden.Read more
Come and visit us
The best way to view an apartment is to see it in person. You can explore the full range of fixtures and fittings available for your home when you visit our sales center and show flat.
Sales suite opening hours Mon-Sun 10am-6pmArrange a viewing