A must visit for any Kidderpore Green foodie'sRead more
Kidderpore Green NW3
2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes currently available
From £880,000 to £1,950,000
Sales suite open Monday 12:30pm-5:30pm, Tuesday-Saturday 10am-5:30pm
27 Kidderpore Avenue, London, NW3 7AS
- PRESTIGIOUS HAMPSTEAD ADDRESS
- 12-HOUR CONCIERGE SERVICE
- SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING
- CLOSE TO HAMPSTEAD HEATH & HAMPSTEAD VILLAGE
- PRIVATE OUTDOOR SPACE FOR ALL HOMES IN MONDRIAN, BOYD & RACKHAM HOUSE
- RESIDENTS ONLY LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- 22 MINS TO BOND STREET & UNDER 35 MINS TO THE CITY
- FOB ENTRY ACCESS TO APARTMENTS
Nestled in leafy Hampstead, Kidderpore Green is a charming development offering a mix of one, two and three-bedroom apartments, landscaped communal gardens and a 12-hour concierge service.
All remaining two-bedroom apartments in Mondrian House, Boyd House and Rackham House are ready to move into - all with private outdoor space and parking included.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS.
Save up to £30,000 on Stamp Duty when you reserve your new home at Kidderpore Green before 29 July 2018! Prices from £799,995. T&Cs apply, selected homes only.
Apartment 3 is our Featured Home. Two-bedroom apartment on the 1st floor of Mondrian House with private south-east facing balcony & parking included. Price £799,995, representing excellent value for NW3.
Please contact our Sales Advisers for more information and to book your viewing on 0330 057 6666.
All homes in Mondrian, Rackham and Boyd House are ready to move into now.
|29||2||£880,000||View more details for plot 29|
|23||2||£915,650||View more details for plot 23|
|35||2||£920,000||View more details for plot 35|
|6||4||£1,895,000||View more details for plot 6|
|7||3||£1,950,000||View more details for plot 7|
Images may include optional upgrades at an additional cost
Private outdoor space
Underground parking to majority of 2 and 3-beds
EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
Kidderpore Green offers a mix of 128 one, two, three and four-bedroom apartments, duplexes, penthouses and a bespoke, one off house, carefully constructed from Hampstead's distinctive red brick. The development will combine the attention to detail and rambling charm of its historic surroundings with contemporary design and convenience. The current phase selling now is made up of 39 new apartments, 4 duplexes and The White House.
- Private landscaped communal gardens with mature trees
- Walking distance to Hampstead Heath and Hampstead
- Famous Hampstead School of Art and artisan cafe on-site
Designed by architects Allies & Morrison, the new buildings at Kidderpore Green are contemporary in character whilst remaining in keeping with the historic setting of Hampstead Heath, both in scale and crafted details. A public lane running between Kidderpore Avenue and Finchley Road will lead to the Hampstead School of Art.
- Private outdoor space for all apartments in Mondrian House, Boyd House and Rackham House
- Private car parking for the majority of two and three-beds
- Cycle storage
- 12-hour concierge service
On-site Hampstead School of Art
The Hampstead School of Art was created by Henry Moore and a few other local artists after the Second World War to encourage local people to express what they had experienced. This is still the guiding principle today: to unleash the artist in everyone.
- Broad range of courses for all levels and ability
- Friendly and inspiring environment
- Café for residents and students offering homemade refreshments
Don’t miss Hampstead’s pop up urban beach this summer, great if you live at Kidderpore Green.Read more
Come and visit us
The best way to view an apartment is to see it in person. You can explore the full range of fixtures and fittings available for your home when you visit our sales center and show flat.
Sales suite opening hours Monday 12:30pm-5:30pm, Tuesday-Saturday 10am-5:30pmArrange a viewing