In the wake of London Fashion Week, armed with the insight on what glamourous new clothes we'll be wearing next season, have we given any thought to where we might store them?Read more
Kidderpore Green NW3
3 & 4 bedroom homes currently available
Sale & Leaseback available on aranteed return
From £1,250,000 to £2,599,999
Gross rental yield: 3.60% - 4.30%
Sales suite open Tuesday - Saturday 10:00 - 18:00Arrange a viewing
25A Kidderpore Avenue, Hampstead, London NW3 7SU
- 12-HOUR CONCIERGE SERVICE
- CAR PARKING FOR ALL HOMES
- CLOSE TO HAMPSTEAD HEATH
- HOMES AVAILABLE TO MOVE INTO NOW
- OUTSIDE SPACE FOR ALL HOMES
- SURROUNDED BY LANDSCAPED GARDENS
Nestled in leafy Hampstead, Kidderpore Green is a charming development offering a mix of 93 one, two, three and four-bedroom homes.
Please call us on 0207 472 0090 to arrange a private appointment.
|11||3||£1,250,000||View more details for plot 11|
|16||3||£1,300,000||View more details for plot 16|
|22||3||£1,325,000||View more details for plot 22|
|23||3||£1,369,000||View more details for plot 23|
|14||3||£1,429,000||View more details for plot 14|
|25||3||£1,459,000||View more details for plot 25|
|2||4||£2,599,999||View more details for plot 2|
Images may include optional upgrades at an additional cost
Private outdoor space
Kidderpore Green offers a mix of 128 one, two, three and four-bedroom apartments and houses, carefully constructed from Hampstead's distinctive red brick. The development will combine the attention to detail and rambling charm of its historic surroundings with contemporary design and convenience.
- Surrounded by gardens, mature trees and architectural delights
- Close to Hampstead Heath and Hampstead Village
- Famous Hampstead School of Art on-site
Designed by architects Allies & Morrison, the new buildings at Kidderpore Green are contemporary in character whilst remaining in keeping with the historic setting of Hampstead Heath, both in scale and crafted details. A public lane running between Kidderpore Avenue and Finchley Road will lead to the Hampstead School of Art.
- Balconies or terraces to all duplexes and apartments
- Several carefully preserved trees nearby
- Views across London to the south and west for all upper floor homes
- Private car parking
- Cycle storage
- 12-hour concierge service
On-site Hampstead School of Art
The Hampstead School of Art was created by Henry Moore and a few other local artists after the Second World War to encourage local people to express what they had experienced. This is still the guiding principle today: to unleash the artist in everyone.
- Broad range of courses for all levels and ability
- Friendly and inspiring environment
- Café for residents and students offering homemade refreshments
Kidderpore Green residents are set to enjoy the Hampstead Summer Festival this June.Read more
Come and visit us
The best way to view an apartment is to see it in person. You can explore the full range of fixtures and fittings available for your home when you visit our sales center and show flat.
Sales suite opening hours Tuesday - Saturday 10:00 - 18:00Arrange a viewing