A must visit for any Kidderpore Green foodie'sRead more
Kidderpore Green NW3
2 & 3 bedroom homes currently available
From £847,000 to £1,950,000
Sales suite open Monday 12:30pm-5:30pm, Tuesday-Sunday 10am-5:30pm
21 Kidderpore Avenue, Hampstead, London NW3 7SU
- PRESTIGIOUS HAMPSTEAD ADDRESS
- 12-HOUR CONCIERGE SERVICE
- SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING
- CLOSE TO HAMPSTEAD HEATH & HAMPSTEAD VILLAGE
- PRIVATE OUTDOOR SPACE FOR ALL HOMES IN MONDRIAN, BOYD & RACKHAM HOUSE
- RESIDENTS ONLY LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- 22 MINS TO BOND STREET & UNDER 30 MINS TO THE CITY
- SECURE DEVELOPMENT WITH FOB ENTRY ACCESS
Nestled in leafy Hampstead, Kidderpore Green is a charming development offering a mix of one, two and three-bedroom apartments. All homes will be ready to move into summer 2018.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS.
Apartment 2 is our Home of the Week at Kidderpore Green. 2-bedroom apartment on the ground floor of Mondrian House with dual-access private balcony, ready to move into from summer 2018. Price: £840,000.
Please contact our Sales Advisers for more information and to book your viewing on 0844 811 4321.
Mondrian, Rackham and Boyd House will be ready to move into summer 2018.
19A Kidderpore Avenue is a 3-bedroom split-level maisonette in a restored arts and craft Hampstead red-brick house, ready to move into from Summer 2018.
|7||2||£847,000||View more details for plot 7|
|10||2||£849,000||View more details for plot 10|
|11||2||£849,000||View more details for plot 11|
|2||2||£850,000||View more details for plot 2|
|18||2||£870,000||View more details for plot 18|
|16||2||£904,000||View more details for plot 16|
|39||3||£1,655,500||View more details for plot 39|
|7||3||£1,950,000||View more details for plot 7|
Images may include optional upgrades at an additional cost
Private outdoor space
Underground parking to majority of 2 and 3-beds
EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
Kidderpore Green offers a mix of 128 one, two, three and four-bedroom apartments, duplexes, penthouses and a bespoke, one off house, carefully constructed from Hampstead's distinctive red brick. The development will combine the attention to detail and rambling charm of its historic surroundings with contemporary design and convenience. The current phase selling now is made up of 39 new apartments, 4 duplexes and The White House.
- Private landscaped communal gardens with mature trees
- Walking distance to Hampstead Heath and Hampstead
- Famous Hampstead School of Art and artisan cafe on-site
Designed by architects Allies & Morrison, the new buildings at Kidderpore Green are contemporary in character whilst remaining in keeping with the historic setting of Hampstead Heath, both in scale and crafted details. A public lane running between Kidderpore Avenue and Finchley Road will lead to the Hampstead School of Art.
- Private outdoor space for all apartments in Mondrian House, Boyd House and Rackham House
- Private car parking for the majority of two and three-beds
- Cycle storage
- 12-hour concierge service
On-site Hampstead School of Art
The Hampstead School of Art was created by Henry Moore and a few other local artists after the Second World War to encourage local people to express what they had experienced. This is still the guiding principle today: to unleash the artist in everyone.
- Broad range of courses for all levels and ability
- Friendly and inspiring environment
- Café for residents and students offering homemade refreshments
Come and visit us
The best way to view an apartment is to see it in person. You can explore the full range of fixtures and fittings available for your home when you visit our sales center and show flat.
Sales suite opening hours Monday 12:30pm-5:30pm, Tuesday-Sunday 10am-5:30pmArrange a viewing