A must visit for any Kidderpore Green foodie'sRead more
Kidderpore Green NW3
2 & 4 bedroom homes currently available
Gross rental yields up to 4%^
From £910,000 to £1,895,000
Sales suite open Tuesday-Saturday 10am-5:30pm
27 Kidderpore Avenue, London, NW3 7AS
- UNDERGROUND PARKING
- PRESTIGIOUS HAMPSTEAD ADDRESS
- 12-HOUR CONCIERGE SERVICE
- CLOSE TO HAMPSTEAD HEATH & HAMPSTEAD VILLAGE
- PRIVATE OUTDOOR SPACE FOR ALL HOMES IN MONDRIAN, BOYD & RACKHAM HOUSE
- RESIDENTS ONLY LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- 22 MINS TO BOND STREET & UNDER 35 MINS TO THE CITY
Nestled in leafy Hampstead, Kidderpore Green is a charming development offering a mix of one, two and three-bedroom apartments, landscaped communal gardens and a 12-hour concierge service.
Kidderpore Green is now 95% sold. All remaining two-bedroom apartments in Boyd House and Rackham House are ready to move into now - all have private outdoor space and parking included.
Only four, two-bedroom apartments remain at Kidderpore Green. Reserve your new home by 23 September and receive a bespoke interior design service worth £20,000.
Please contact our Sales Advisers for more information and to book your viewing on 0844 811 4321.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS.
Boyd House and Rackham House are ready to move into now.
|23||2||£910,000||View more details for plot 23|
|17||2||£920,000||View more details for plot 17|
|27||2||£920,000||View more details for plot 27|
|6||4||£1,895,000||View more details for plot 6|
Images may include optional upgrades at an additional cost
Private outdoor space
Underground parking to ALL REMAINING 2-BEDS
EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
Kidderpore Green offers a mix of 128 one, two, three and four-bedroom apartments, duplexes, penthouses and a bespoke, one off house, carefully constructed from Hampstead's distinctive red brick. The development will combine the attention to detail and rambling charm of its historic surroundings with contemporary design and convenience. The current phase selling now is made up of 39 new apartments, 4 duplexes and The White House.
- Private landscaped communal gardens with mature trees
- Walking distance to Hampstead Heath and Hampstead
- Famous Hampstead School of Art and artisan cafe on-site
Designed by architects Allies & Morrison, the new buildings at Kidderpore Green are contemporary in character whilst remaining in keeping with the historic setting of Hampstead Heath, both in scale and crafted details. A public lane running between Kidderpore Avenue and Finchley Road will lead to the Hampstead School of Art.
- Private outdoor space for all apartments in Mondrian House, Boyd House and Rackham House
- Private car parking for all two and three-beds
- Cycle storage
- 12-hour concierge service
On-site Hampstead School of Art
The Hampstead School of Art was created by Henry Moore and a few other local artists after the Second World War to encourage local people to express what they had experienced. This is still the guiding principle today: to unleash the artist in everyone.
- Broad range of courses for all levels and ability
- Friendly and inspiring environment
- Café for residents and students offering homemade refreshments
Come and visit us
The best way to view an apartment is to see it in person. You can explore the full range of fixtures and fittings available for your home when you visit our sales center and show flat.
Sales suite opening hours Tuesday-Saturday 10am-5:30pmArrange a viewing