Make your move to your new Barratt London home easier with Movemaker. We’ll help you arrange your sale – and we’ll even pay the estate agent fees*.
Buying a new home is an exciting time in your life, but we understand it can also be a stressful period. You can rest assured that Barratt London will be with you every step of the way, and with our Movemaker service, we will help to ensure you have a less stressful experience when you move.
How does Movemaker work?
- Search for your new home
- Contact us and arrange an appointment
- Complete your Movemaker application
- Three independent surveyors will then value your existing home
- A selling price will be agreed with you and we will ask you to sign a Movemaker agreement with us
- Two estate agents are instructed to market your property and you will then be asked to make a final check of the sales particulars
- When an acceptable offer is made, the estate agent will ensure things run smoothly through to completion
- Move in to your new Barratt London home
Developments with Movemaker available:
Hendon Waterside, NW9
From £386,000 to £599,999 1, 2 & 3 bedroom homes currently availableView Development
Kidderpore Green , NW3
Coming soonView Development
New Mill Quarter, SM6
From £314,995 to £362,995 1 & 2 bedroom apartments currently availableView Development
Ridgeway Views, NW7
From £569,995 to £619,995 2 & 3 bedroom apartments currently availableView Development
Quality you can trust
Barratt London is a trading name of BDW TRADING LIMITED (Company Number 03018173) a company registered in England whose registered office is at Barratt House, Cartwright Way, Forest Business Park, Bardon Hill, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 1UF, VAT number GB633481836.
Travel times stated are approximate (sources: tfl.gov.uk and google.co.uk/maps). Prices correct at time of publishing. Calls to 0844 numbers cost 7 pence per minute plus your phone company’s access charge. Calls to 03 numbers are charged at the same rate as dialling an 01 or 02 number. If your fixed line or mobile service has inclusive minutes to 01/02 numbers, then calls to 03 are counted as part of this inclusive call volume. Non-BT customers and mobile phone users should contact their service providers for information about the cost of calls.
All images are for illustrative purposes only. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please see our Legal Disclaimer for further details.