Soho 13, W1
All apartments at Soho 13 have now been reserved.
Ingestre Place, Soho, London W1F 0DF
- 12-HOUR CONCIERGE
- GENEROUS SIZED TERRACE
- UNDERGROUND CAR PARKING
- FLOOR TO CEILING WINDOWS
- INTERIOR DESIGNED BY ACCOUTER DESIGN
- FULLY FURNISHED AND READY TO MOVE INTO
All homes at Soho 13 are now reserved.
Our Chapter Street development, a boutique collection of one, two and three-bedroom homes, is the nearest development to Soho 13.
Visit our website BarrattLondon.com/ChapterStreet or contact us on 0844 811 4321 for more information, or to arrange a viewing of our Show Apartments.
Images may include optional upgrades at an additional cost
Underground car parking
Two-minute walk from tube
Nearby bars and restaurants
Soho 13 is a spectacular collection of luxurious apartments, each with a unique layout. The development's design is influenced by the past and present of this historic part of London, unifiying the mystique that is truly Soho.
A special place at the centre of the Capital
Soho 13 is as central London as you can get – just 600 yards from the exact point where all road signs leading into London are measured from. To the north lies Oxford Street, to the south is Leicester Square, west is Regent Street and east is Charing Cross Road.
- Ten-minute walk to four Underground stations, served by five Tube lines
- Five-minute walk to Oxford Street
- Three-minute walk to trendy Carnaby Street
Styled and exquisitely finished throughout
The generous interiors at Soho 13 have been finished to a high specification. Open-plan living, large terraces and exceptional detailing throughout.
- Generously-sized terraces
- Open-plan living spaces with a lofty appeal
- French limestone and solid wood floors
- Floor- to-ceiling windows capture abundant and rare views across Soho
Rarely does one find such magnificent living spaces in the hub of London's most popular and historical neighbourhoods.
In addition to the living comforts, there are also amenities for your convenience.
- Private entrance lobby with 12-hour concierge service
- One underground car parking space for every home
A Crossrail on either side
From 2018, Crossrail will border Soho at Tottenham Court Road and Bond Street.
Crossrail is Europe’s largest infrastructure project and one of the next great evolutions in the Capital.