Residents at Camden Courtyards will be delighted about the plan for a new, green elevated walkway in Camden, reaching King's Cross in around ten minutes.Read more
Camden Courtyards NW1
2 bedroom homes currently available
From £745,000 to £947,500
Gross rental yield: 4.00% - 4.50%
Sales suite open Mon-Sun 10am-6pmArrange a viewing
79 Camden Road, Camden, London NW1 9EU
- BALCONIES TO ALL APARTMENTS
- RESIDENTS-ONLY ROOFTOP TERRACE
- PRIVATE LANDSCAPED COURTYARD
- 12-HOUR CONCIERGE SERVICE
- TWO MINUTES' WALK TO CAMDEN ROAD RAIL
- EIGHT MINUTES' WALK TO CAMDEN TOWN TUBE
- SOME HOMES READY TO MOVE IN TO
Camden Courtyards offers 164 one, two and three-bedroom apartments just moments from Camden Town. All apartments have their own outdoor space, providing a relaxing retreat in this vibrant and eclectic area.
Take an online tour around our two interior designed Show Apartments or arrange a viewing by calling our Sales Advisers.
APARTMENTS IN BENNETT HOUSE AND DICKENS HOUSE READY TO MOVE IN TO NOW
|88||2||£745,000||View more details for plot 88|
|87||2||£750,000||View more details for plot 87|
|111||2||£755,000||View more details for plot 111|
|112||2||£755,000||View more details for plot 112|
|89||2||£757,500||View more details for plot 89|
|93||2||£765,000||View more details for plot 93|
|135||2||£810,000||View more details for plot 135|
|107||2||£845,000||View more details for plot 107|
|108||2||£897,500||View more details for plot 108|
|164||2||£947,500||View more details for plot 164|
Images may include optional upgrades at an additional cost
Residents-only Roof Terrace
Close to transport
Camden Town is full of energy and vibrancy and Camden Courtyards allows you to be perfectly placed to enjoy everything this fantastic location has to offer. Offering both a private courtyard and roof terrace, Camden Courtyards provides residents with a space to unwind and socialise, whilst all 164 apartments have private balconies or terraces should residents wish to relax in the comfort of their own home.
- Architecture inspired by local Victorian and Georgian
- Designed with the area's industrial heritage in mind, featuring elongated windows, high ceilings and weathered steel
- Ingenious S-shaped building wrapped around a tranquil courtyard
- Communal roof terrace offering views over London
- 12-hour concierge service
Starting with great design
The architects of Camden Courtyards, Sheppard Robson, are locals for almost 40 years.
Their aim was to create a building that reflects Camden's attitude, so they drew from the area's eclectic Victorian and Georgian architectural roots to create something fresh and contemporary.
- Maximum natural light, airflow and privacy
- Almost every property boasts dual aspect views
- Planted 'living roofs' provide bio-diversity
- Communal roof terraces offer you space to relax
Camden Courtyards offers you numerous benefits all designed to make your life easier. Along with the courtyard gardens and the communal roof terrace you can also enjoy your own piece of private outdoor space on your balcony or terrace.
- Balcony or terrace to all apartments
- Courtyard gardens
- Communal roof terrace
- 12-hour concierge
- Cycle storage
Come and visit us
The best way to view an apartment is to see it in person. You can explore the full range of fixtures and fittings available for your home when you visit our sales center and show flat.
Sales suite opening hours Mon-Sun 10am-6pmArrange a viewing