Don’t miss Hampstead’s pop up urban beach this summer, great if you live at Camden Courtyards.Read more
Camden Courtyards NW1
2 bedroom homes currently available
From £822,500 to £857,500
Gross rental yield: 4.10% - 4.50%
Sales suite open Tuesday to Saturday 10 - 6 pm
79D Camden Road, Camden, London NW1 9EU
- PRIVATE PATIOS TO ALL DUPLEXES
- RESIDENTS-ONLY ROOFTOP TERRACE
- PRIVATE LANDSCAPED COURTYARD
- 12-HOUR CONCIERGE SERVICE
- TWO MINUTES' WALK TO CAMDEN ROAD RAIL
- EIGHT MINUTES' WALK TO CAMDEN TOWN TUBE
- SOME HOMES READY TO MOVE IN TO
Camden Courtyards offers 164 one, two, three-bedroom apartments and duplexes, just moments from Camden Town. All apartments have their own outdoor space, providing a relaxing retreat in this vibrant and eclectic area.
Take an online tour around our two interior designed Show Apartments or arrange a viewing by calling our Sales Advisers.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS.
Join us 21 October between 11:00 – 16:00 for the launch of our new interior designed 2-bed Show Apartment, Plot 107. Speak to a Sales Adviser today to arrange your private appointment to view.
You can also take a tour of our recently completed residents’ roof terrace and landscaped courtyard gardens.
Images may include optional upgrades at an additional cost
Residents-only Roof Terrace
Close to transport
Camden Town is full of energy and vibrancy and Camden Courtyards allows you to be perfectly placed to enjoy everything this fantastic location has to offer. Offering both a private courtyard and roof terrace, Camden Courtyards provides residents with a space to unwind and socialise, whilst all 164 apartments have private balconies or terraces should residents wish to relax in the comfort of their own home.
- Architecture inspired by local Victorian and Georgian properties
- Designed with the area's industrial heritage in mind, featuring elongated windows, high ceilings and weathered steel
- Ingenious S-shaped building wrapped around a tranquil courtyard
- Communal roof terrace offering views over London
- 12-hour concierge service
Starting with great design
The architects of Camden Courtyards, Sheppard Robson, are locals for almost 40 years.
Their aim was to create a building that reflects Camden's attitude, so they drew from the area's eclectic Victorian and Georgian architectural roots to create something fresh and contemporary.
- Maximum natural light, airflow and privacy
- Almost every property boasts dual aspect views
- Planted 'living roofs' provide bio-diversity
- Communal roof terraces offer you space to relax
Camden Courtyards offers you numerous benefits all designed to make your life easier. Along with the courtyard gardens and the communal roof terrace you can also enjoy your own piece of private outdoor space on your balcony or terrace.
- Balcony or terrace to all apartments
- Courtyard gardens
- Communal roof terrace
- 12-hour concierge
- Cycle storage
Residents at Camden Courtyards will be delighted about the plan for a new, green elevated walkway in Camden, reaching King's Cross in around ten minutes.Read more
With Google being one of the best places to work, Camden Courtyards residents who might be looking to start a cool new job will be delighted to know Google's swish new HQ will be very easy to get to.Read more
Soon to add to Camden’s cultural landscape is The Cheese Bar. With 30 varieties of cheese to choose from, plus a wide range of craft beers to wash it all down, it's the perfect end to your day after visiting Camden Courtyards.Read more
Come and visit us
The best way to view an apartment is to see it in person. You can explore the full range of fixtures and fittings available for your home when you visit our sales center and show flat.
Sales suite opening hours Tuesday to Saturday 10 - 6 pmArrange a viewing