Terms & Conditions
- This offer is available on selected developments and plots only, subject to status and availability.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Barratt London offer.
- This offer is not available on Buy to Let property purchases.
- This offer is for Barratt London to contribute towards your deposit up to a maximum of 5% of the purchase price.
- This sum will be agreed prior to the reservation of your property.
- Purchasers are required to contribute a minimum 10% deposit.
- Barratt London’s contribution is paid to the purchaser’s solicitor at the time of completion.
- Purchasers must meet the lender’s mortgage eligibility criteria
- Legal completion must take place on or before the date agreed at the time of reservation.
- Barratt London reserve the right to withdraw or alter the terms of this offer at any time prior to payment of a reservation fee.
Barratt London General Terms & Conditions
Any promoted Barratt London offer is subject to contract and status. Offers are on selected plots only and are subject to availability. The offers advertised cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer on the same plot unless expressly stated otherwise. Prices and details are correct at time of going to press. All images are typical of Barratt London homes and are for illustrative purposes only. Please contact the development in which you are interested for further details.
Barratt London reserve the right to withdraw or alter any of these offers at any time prior to the payment of a reservation fee. Contracts must be exchanged within 42 days of reservation of your property. Failure to do so may result in the loss of all or part of your reservation fee and/or we may revoke any offer to sell the property to you at a discounted price.
The current specific offers being advertised in relation to selected Barratt London developments are also subject to the specific terms and conditions set out below (N.B. these offers may vary from time to time and you should refer to the development in which you are interested to discover which offers are available on specific plots and developments).
Barratt London will not be liable for the refusal of a mortgage based on the borrower’s individual circumstances which leads to the loss of any reservation fee. Barratt London will not be responsible for the failure of any deal due to any defects in your existing property which arise as a result of an inspection or survey, whether a part exchange deal has been agreed or not. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Barratt London is a brand name of BDW Trading Limited (Registered Number 03018173) which is a subsidiary of Barratt Developments PLC (Registered Number 00604574) both with registered offices at Barratt House, Cartwright Way, Forest Business Park, Bardon Hill, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 1UF.
You are strongly advised to obtain financial advice from a regulated advisor in respect of any mortgage product required. Barratt London recommends from a panel of New Build Mortgage Advisers who have extensive knowledge of the new build mortgage market, though you may, of course, seek such advice from your own mortgage adviser.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.