Woodlark Apartments, the latest collection of homes at Hendon Waterside, recently launched on Saturday 4th March.Read more
Hendon Waterside NW9
1 & 2 bedroom homes currently available
Woodlark Apartments now selling
From £355,000 to £492,000
Gross rental yield: 4.10% - 4.80%
Sales suite open Mon-Sun 10am-6pmArrange a viewing
Meadowlark House, Moorhen Drive off Tyrell Way, West Hendon NW9 7QA
- DAYTIME CONCIERGE SERVICE
- PRIVATE BALCONY TO ALL HOMES
- FITNESS SUITE (Completion 2019)
- STUNNING VIEWS ACROSS LONDON
- PARKING AVAILABLE
- 7-MINUTE WALK TO HENDON STATION
An impressive regeneration scheme in West Hendon, comprising over 2,000 one, two and three-bedroom homes. Located in Zone 3 and adjacent to the Welsh Harp Reservoir, Hendon Waterside is within walking distance of Hendon railway station and Hendon Central Tube station.
|593||1||£355,000||View more details for plot 593|
|609||1||£373,500||View more details for plot 609|
|585||1||£380,000||View more details for plot 585|
|583||1||£385,000||View more details for plot 583|
|584||1||£385,000||View more details for plot 584|
|591||2||£464,500||View more details for plot 591|
|595||2||£464,500||View more details for plot 595|
|589||2||£469,500||View more details for plot 589|
|586||2||£472,500||View more details for plot 586|
|582||2||£487,500||View more details for plot 582|
|598||2||£492,000||View more details for plot 598|
Images may include optional upgrades at an additional cost
parking for selected homes
balcony or terrace to each apartment
fitness suite available in 2019
Something new and very exciting is happening in north London. Hendon Waterside is a flagship regeneration scheme, and part of an exciting series of projects currently transforming the landscape in West Hendon and the local area, in association with the Metropolitan Housing Trust and the London Borough of Barnet.
Thirty acres of land are being developed to include over 2,000 homes, parks and local amenities set within the beautiful and green surroundings of the Welsh Harp reservoir.
A vibrant new quarter
The regeneration, along with the multi-million-pound rejuvenation of nearby Brent Cross and Cricklewood, will create a ‘new gateway for London’.
- Over 2,000 homes, parks and local amenities
- Set within beautiful and green surroundings
- This part of Barnet is set to emerge as a modern, cosmopolitan and vibrant new urban quarter
- Offers a fantastic lifestyle only a short distance from central London
- Just seven minutes walk to Hendon rail station and then 17 minutes to St Pancras International
Surround yourself with the very best of north London
Hendon Waterside sits next to the beautiful Welsh Harp and the rejuvenated Broadway, soon to be joined by new shops and cafés. Nearby Brent Cross Shopping Centre is the go-to shopping and entertainment destination in north London.
- From Hendon Rail Station hop on the Thameslink and be in London St Pancras International in just 14 minutes
- From Hendon Central Underground station, take the Northern line and be in Euston station in 17 minutes
Every modern convenience
At Hendon Waterside, you are well catered for with an assortment of on-site facilities, designed around the demands of London’s modern lifestyle.
- A daytime concierge service will take care of your parcels
- Work out at your leisure with a private fitness suite opening in 2019
- Communal rooftop garden for you to unwind and socialise
- Head to The Broadway whenever you feel like a bit of retail therapy
Allies and Morrison Architects’ vision was to build on the already successful regeneration of the surrounding area, and create a thriving, cohesive and sustainable neighbourhood where people will want to live and stay.
"Architecture that integrates seamlessly with the surrounding context of the Welsh Harp and abundant parkland will create a highly enjoyable place to live, allowing you to make use of these enviable natural assets. Furthermore, the geography and ecology of West Hendon make it an ideal site for a new residential community."
— Hendrik Heynes, Director, Allies and Morrison Architects
Come and visit us
The best way to view an apartment is to see it in person. You can explore the full range of fixtures and fittings available for your home when you visit our sales center and show flat.
Sales suite opening hours Mon-Sun 10am-6pmArrange a viewing