Welcome to car club
Car clubs are car sharing networks, offering hourly and daily car hire, and are available at a number of Barratt London developments.
Live a greener lifestyle
As a nation, we are becoming more concerned about environmental issues, making the idea of car clubs, especially ones that use electric vehicles, more appealing:
- The average carbon emission of a London car club car was 29% lower than the average privately owned car^.
- Around 40% of the UK’s transport emissions come from private cars>.
- 17% of the London car club fleet are hybrid or electric vehicles, but this is less than 0.5% for all UK cars^.
Not only are you being environmentally conscious by using car club but you can save money and avoid the hassle that comes from owning a car!
“London motorists who spend less than four hours in their car per week, could save around £1000 a year by not owning a car and making their usual journeys via a car club” (This is Money)
As we know, parking within the capital is at a premium, but why let that stop you from buying the new home of your dreams? With the car club that is available on a number of Barratt London developments, why would you even need a car?
Car ownership vs. car club: What you have to pay
Driving made easy with Enterprise Car Club
- You’ll pay an hourly/daily rate for the time you reserve the vehicle plus a mileage charge of 21p per mile on cars and 27p per mile on vans.
- Enterprise take care of the breakdown cover, insurance, MOTs, servicing and cleaning, leaving you to enjoy the drive.
- The estimated cost of your trip (less any mileage charges) will be displayed before you confirm any reservation.
- You can reserve and unlock the vehicle with your phone.
- 24/7 access year-round, nationwide.
- Car clubs are available across 7 Barratt London developments.
Our developments with car clubs on site