Changing the London landscape through regeneration
Urban regeneration is the plan to improve the physical structure and the economy of inner city areas. Successful regeneration can help improve the supply of new homes, boost jobs, and enhance the health, wellbeing and education opportunities of local people.
A sound investment
Homes in regeneration areas offer the possibility of far greater increases in property values than in un-regenerated surrounding areas.CBRE support this and conducted a study across several regeneration schemes in London and found that on average: "property price growth of 4.7% per annum above and beyond wider house price growth."
- Over the past five years alone (2015 -2020), average property values in Newham have increased by 28%, compared to 19% across London (source, Knight Frank). Upton Gardens and New Market Place are located here.
- Overall property price growth in NW9 outstripped average London price growth by 30% from 2014 to 2019 (source: Rightmove) and the average price of a 1 bed at Hendon Waterside increased over £80,000 over the last 4 years.
No.10 Watkin Road, Wembley
- A Zone 4 investment opportunity in 'London's Borough of Culture 2020'
- Neighbouring Barratt London development achieved 8% capital growth over 2 years
- £2B in regeneration in Wembley including extensive transport plans
- View development
We build stable communities
- Zone 3 location – 6 mins walk to Upton Park Underground Station - reach the City in 15 minutes
- Strong estimated rental yields up to 5%
- 842 new homes, residents' gym, concierge, propose café and community space
- Average house price in Newham has doubled since January 2010, from £194,632 to £387,326 by March this year, a gain of 99%
- The number of households in Newham is expected to grow 10.4% between 2018 and 2028
- 2,000 new homes on the site of the former Kodak factory with planned office space, restaurants, cafes, shops and schools
- Set within a £1.75bn regeneration hotspot
- Planned offices, restaurants, cafes, shops and schools
- Zone 5 location with central London reached in just 13 minutes
- Strong estimated rental yields of up to 5%
- 1,386 new high-quality homes located on the old Nestle factory site
- Hayes & Harlington station set to be serviced by Crossrail, reducing travel time to central London to just 20 minutes
- Average price growth across the borough is forecast to grow by up to 20% over the next 5 years
- £133,000 expected total uplift on an average residential property near a Crossrail station
- Strong estimated rental yields up to 5.1%
- 7 mins walk to East Ham Underground Station - reach Canary Wharf in 12 minutes & the City in 18 minutes
- Adjoining supermarket and proposed retail units on the development
- Newham still remains relatively affordable, with values 26% below the London average of £489,764
Western Circus, Acton
- One of London’s fastest selling developments and an excellent investment opportunity
- Fast transport connections with Central Line, Crossrail and future HS2 - all within walking distance
- 11% expected capital growth in the next 5 years
- View development
- Located in east London’s rising creative and cultural hub of Walthamstow
- 37% increase in local property prices over the previous five years, with ambitious targets for the creation of new homes and jobs in the immediate area
- Opposite Blackhorse Road station, with connections to central London in under 15 minutes
- Enhancing the local neighbourhood through the delivery of new cycling infrastructure, retail, café and work space
- Contributions to the neighbouring Walthamstow Wetlands nature reserve