If you’re eligible we could buy your home for fair market value, leaving you free to buy one of ours. Just imagine, no estate agent fees to pay and no chain. Just straight-forward, practical advice from our expert advisors. You could move into a brand new Barratt home so much faster.
Let us buy your home …
Our Sales Advisers will tell you if your current home qualifies. Reserve your new Barratt home to fix the price and we’ll arrange two independent valuations. We’ll then make you a firm offer based on the sale of your existing home within 8-10 weeks.
Part Exchange: the benefits
- If you buy one of our homes we could buy yours
- Part Exchange and save on the estate agent’s fees
- We offer fair market value
- Stay in your current home until your new Barratt home is ready
… so you can move now
If you have been struggling to sell your home and are keen to move, Barratt Homes’ Part Exchange scheme could be the perfect solution.
Whether you’re about to welcome a new addition to the family, need to relocate or simply want to move to a better property, with a guaranteed buyer you can make your move a reality.
No estate agent fees
By choosing to part exchange your home with Barratt, there will be no estate agent fees to pay. Save the money you would have spent on estate agents and spend it however you like: new furniture for your new house or a holiday perhaps?
No chains or last minute hitches
Stress when moving home is often caused by relying on other people. From fears your buyers will pull out at the last minute to delays in moving caused by people further up the chain, it is often frustrating and stressful to have your plans change or be put on hold because of others.
With the Part Exchange scheme from Barratt, you can eliminate the stress that comes with chains and last minute hitches. As we buy your home directly from you, there are no chains to worry about. And provided everything goes to plan, you could be in your new house within a few weeks.
Part Exchange with Barratt Homes in 6 easy steps
1. Choose your new Barratt home.
2. Your Sales Adviser will explain the criteria which your current home has to meet to qualify for our Part Exchange scheme. If your home qualifies, our Part Exchange Manager will be informed.
3. Once our Manager has studied the information and agrees that your home qualifies for the scheme, we will make you an offer subject to a homebuyer’s survey and all searches.
4. If you are happy with our offer, you can reserve your chosen Barratt home, safe in the knowledge that both your sale and purchase are secure.
5. We’ll then guide you through the buying process and be responsible for your old home; all we ask is that you allow viewings at convenient times.
6. You can sit back and relax in your old home until your beautiful new home is ready.
Find your dream Barratt home today
Find a new home by searching through Barratt developments in your area. To save time and stay on top of the latest offers and developments, why not create your own secure area by registering your details?
By registering you benefit from being able to:
- Build up a shortlist by saving your favourite homes and developments - which you can see every time you log-in.
- Quickly submit brochure and call-back requests. We’ll keep this information to save you time filling in forms.
Register with Barratt today.
See full Terms and Conditions for this offer here.
You may also like
You don't have any recently viewed properties yet
Please enter a location, postcode, development name or school so we can show you the right results.