New Homes in Staffordshire
Sitting in the West Midlands region, Staffordshire shares a border with Cheshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire and Warwickshire, as well as Worcestershire and Shropshire. From major cities like Stoke to county town Stafford and countless rural villages such as Cheslyn Hay and Perton, houses in Staffordshire are suitable for all manner of tastes and budgets.
- £290,995 to £479,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Just outside of Stafford, located in Beaconside, Bertelin Fields brings 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes. A short drive away in Stafford you're close to a range of high street shops where you can enjoy retail therapy, or time out to enjoy a bite to eat and drink in a variety of bars and restaurants. Connecting you to the rest of the midlands, the M6 is just over five miles away, alongside the A34 providing access to Stoke-on-Trent, Birmingham & Wolverhampton. Selected homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £264,995 to £405,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- In this beautiful location on the southern edge of Uttoxeter, Poppy Fields brings 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Take a stroll into the town centre with ease and find a number of essential amenities - both local, independent shops and various cafes to grab a coffee & cake. Perfectly situated for commuters, you can easily access the A50 and A518 for travel around the Midlands, with direct links to Stafford, Stoke and Derby. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- From £329,000
- 3 bedroom
- Based in the beautiful area of Trentham, Barratt Homes are proud to bring you our stunning new development Waterside. Whether you wish to explore the breathtaking Trentham Gardens or you would prefer to forage amongst the nearby Hem Heath Woods there's no doubt as to the natural beauty of this area. Nestled against the Trent and Mersey Canal, Waterside boasts a range of 3 and 4 bedroom homes. With great transport links close by you can enjoy an easier commute. So, whether you’re a first time buyer, have a home to sell, or looking for that forever home why not book your appointment today.Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions Click here to find out more
- £259,995 to £527,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Last chance to buy within the idyllic village of Fradley, bringing two, three & four bedroom homes to a location renowned for its canal-side community. Close to the A38, there is fantastic access to Lichfield and Burton-on-Trent, with the former's two train stations making commuting further afield easy. Fradley and its surrounding areas offers facilities for a convenient lifestyle. It is nearby a range of 'Good' Ofsted rated schools, including St Stephen's Primary School.
- Unfortunately all our homes are now sold out, if you are hunting for a new home - click here to find out more about our Scarlet View development in Lawley Village. Rose Meadow is located in Lawley Village, Telford and brings two, three and four bedroom homes. As part of the vibrant new community of Lawley Village, these homes will enjoy handy commuter links to the M54, a fantastic range of local facilities including Lawley Academy Primary School, a Morrisons supermarket and a family friendly pub all within walking distance.
- £269,995 to £290,995
- 3 bedroom
- Scarlet View is part of the charming Lawley Village in Telford, offering an exclusive collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in a well-connected setting, nestled in the picturesque Shropshire countryside. In this thriving community, residents enjoy the convenience of lots of amenities right on their doorstep and commuters benefit from excellent travel links via road and rail across the West Midlands and beyond.
- £241,995 to £424,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Dunstall Park is within walking distance to the well-known Ventura Park, with great shops, cafes and restaurants on your door step, or walk into the vibrant market town of Tamworth, explore the castle & local markets. Bringing 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes we have something for everyone, whether you are looking for your first home, or need more space for the family. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- Coming soon
- Located just five miles from the centre of Telford and two miles from the historic market town of Wellington, Silkin Meadows in Apley is a beautiful collection of two, three and four bedroom homes, suited to a wide range of home buyers. With woodland walks on your doorstep, easy access to a wide range of amenities and excellent travel links, this exciting development is the perfect places to put down roots. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions Click here to find out more
- £269,995 to £474,995
- 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Set within an established community on the southern outskirts of Birmingham, The Elms will deliver a contemporary selection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom properties within excellent reach of the city centre. Perfectly located adjacent to the A34 and A41, in Hall Green, commuters can enjoy a convenient connection to the West Midlands, whilst local rail services provide swift travel into the heart of Birmingham. Highly-rated schooling options are on the doorstep, plus a wide range of essential living make for a comfortable lifestyle. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £229,995 to £399,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- In the northern area of Shropshire, in the quaint market town of Whitchurch you'll find our new development Talbot Place. Featuring a range of two, three & four bedroom homes, there are homes to suit everyone. Here you can enjoy having everything close by in the town centre, including plenty of schools, supermarkets and family fun, yet close to the beautiful Shropshire countryside. If you are looking to explore, you can find Stoke-on-Trent, Telford or Shrewsbury all within 45 minutes. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £265,000 to £282,500
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Discover our luxury homes at Saxon View, part of an exciting regeneration scheme in Nuneaton. The vibrant town centre is just 2 miles away, with a great choice of shops, bars and restaurants. We're located opposite Whittleford Park - perfect for dog walking, and the scenic Hartshill Hayes Country Park is close by. We're ideally placed for travelling around the Midlands, and just an hour from London Euston by train, ideal if you're looking to commute. It's the perfect place to call home. Find us on what3words
- £259,995 to £409,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Enjoying the perfect balance of a stunning village location with fantastic amenities, is a collection of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes at Grange View. Boasting excellent energy-efficiency, your new home will benefit from idyllic semi-rural living. An abundance of shops can be found on your doorstep for all of your daily essentials, with nearby National Forest and nature reserves offering picturesque weekend walks. You can also find OFSTED rated 'Good' schools. The M1 and M42 are just a short drive away for effortless commuting and you're just 25-minutes to Leicester City Centre. Some homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more. Come and join our growing community today - book your appointment to see Angela who would love to help you make your dream move, or call her on 0153 046 3255.
- £284,995 to £494,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- On the western outskirts of Shrewsbury, The Lilies brings you brand new two, three and four bedroom homes. Enjoy being within easy reach to high street shops, cafes, restaurants and leisure amenities, all just over three miles away, whilst families with young children are in walking distance of ‘Outstanding’ rated schooling. Thinking of commuting? Nearby the A458, A5 and M54 bring you closer to the Midlands and beyond the Welsh border.
- £329,000 to £340,000
- 4 bedroom
- At Silk Waters Green you'll have a great choice of two, three and four bedrooms homes. You'll see lovely tree lined streets and a fantastic new play park on the development, making it ideal for families. Enjoy long walks with the dog around Macclesfield Forest, only 17 mins away. The simple transport links makes your journey to work easy. You can pop for a coffee and do your weekly shop in Macclesfield town centre which is under 2 miles away. You can even be in Manchester city centre in under 30 minutes by train. The kids are all set with good choice of primary and secondary schools close by. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions Click here to find out more
What is life like in Staffordshire?
Predominantly rural but with several urban hotpots, Staffordshire is a town that can cater to many different lifestyles. Whatever pace of life you’re after, make sure you snap up one of our latest offers when you buy your new home in the area, such as our proposal to act as your guaranteed buyer through Part Exchange.
What is there to see and do in Staffordshire?
With something for all ages, the sprawling Alton Towers theme park is a real gem with its white-knuckle rollercoasters and array of child-friendly attractions. There’s also Drayton Manor Theme Park and Trentham Monkey Forest, home to more than 100 free-roaming Barbary macaques which live as they would in the wild.
From castles, cathedrals and museums including the National Brewery Centre, to natural highlights such as Cannock Chase Forest, Chasewater Country Park, the Dimmingsdale Valley and Branston Water Park, you’ll also have great access to the spectacular Peak District if you live in northern Staffordshire.
What is education like in Staffordshire?
Sending your little ones to school is likely to be a key concern, and thankfully there are plenty of excellent schools in Staffordshire. Parkside Primary School and St Mary’s Catholic Primary School are both good options for younger children if you live in Stafford, according to Ofsted, while Burton’s Thomas Russell Junior School is outstanding and Thursfield Primary School in Stoke is also recommended.
Kids in Stoke can move on to the outstanding Painsley Catholic College when they reach secondary age, while John Taylor High School in Burton is rated just as highly. Stafford’s Wolgarston High School and Lichfield’s King Edward VI School have both received good reports from Ofsted.
How are the transport links in Staffordshire?
The M6 is the only motorway which runs through Staffordshire, but it’s an important one as it heads south towards and north past all the way to Carlisle. Public transport options include local bus and train networks, while Staffordshire County Council encourages sustainable and environmentally friendly travel through things like car sharing and cycle routes.
What is the Staffordshire property scene like?
Staffordshire has a steady property market which has in recent years slightly outperformed the average increase in property prices across England and Wales. That’s thanks in part to excellent new homes you can find in places such as Hanley, where you can pick up affordable 2 bedroom apartments and large, attractive 4 bed detached homes close to the centre of .
Whether that sounds perfect for you, or you’d rather look at a 3 bed semi in Burntwood or a spacious 5 bed detached on the edge of Cannock Chase in Hednesford, don’t forget to see if you could benefit from a scheme like our Movemaker offer, where we cover any agent’s fees for you.
Whether you’re looking for your first home or a new home for your growing family, our West Midlands property guide is here to help.
New Homes Offers & Schemes in Staffordshire
Buying your new home with us means having access to a wide range of offers.
More questions? You can find some of the most common queries answered here. Get in touch with one of our Sales Advisers today and find your dream Barratt home.