New Homes in Birmingham
Birmingham is one of the country’s biggest cities and is a dominating force in the . Offering great access to the M5 and M6 motorways, houses in Birmingham are surrounded by other popular spots such as , , and , while is half an hour’s drive away. There are even trains to that take less than an hour and 15 minutes.
From top cultural draws like Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery to the Bullring shopping centre, local natural spaces include Cannon Hill Park and Woodgate Valley Country Park, while there are also botanical gardens to enjoy in the city. Head to Victoria Square and the Jewellery Quarter ,before venturing out of town to Sandwell Valley Country Park, when you select from our new homes in Birmingham below.
- £269,995 to £474,995
- 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Set within an established community on the southern outskirts of Birmingham, The Elms will deliver a contemporary selection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom properties within excellent reach of the city centre. Perfectly located adjacent to the A34 and A41, in Hall Green, commuters can enjoy a convenient connection to the West Midlands, whilst local rail services provide swift travel into the heart of Birmingham. Highly-rated schooling options are on the doorstep, plus a wide range of essential living make for a comfortable lifestyle. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £241,995 to £424,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Dunstall Park is within walking distance to the well-known Ventura Park, with great shops, cafes and restaurants on your door step, or walk into the vibrant market town of Tamworth, explore the castle & local markets. Bringing 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes we have something for everyone, whether you are looking for your first home, or need more space for the family. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £265,000 to £282,500
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Discover our luxury homes at Saxon View, part of an exciting regeneration scheme in Nuneaton. The vibrant town centre is just 2 miles away, with a great choice of shops, bars and restaurants. We're located opposite Whittleford Park - perfect for dog walking, and the scenic Hartshill Hayes Country Park is close by. We're ideally placed for travelling around the Midlands, and just an hour from London Euston by train, ideal if you're looking to commute. It's the perfect place to call home. Find us on what3words
- £259,995 to £527,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Last chance to buy within the idyllic village of Fradley, bringing two, three & four bedroom homes to a location renowned for its canal-side community. Close to the A38, there is fantastic access to Lichfield and Burton-on-Trent, with the former's two train stations making commuting further afield easy. Fradley and its surrounding areas offers facilities for a convenient lifestyle. It is nearby a range of 'Good' Ofsted rated schools, including St Stephen's Primary School.
- £239,995 to £341,995
- 2 and 3 bedroom
- Located just south of the centre of Stourport, Folliott's Manor is home to a beautifully designed collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes within the heart of this popular Georgian canal town. Providing the best of both worlds, access to the A449 ensures Kidderminster and Worcester are within comfortable reach and only minutes away, Stourport town centre has a wide range of amenities from the day-to-day essentials, to well-renowned entertainment facilities.
- £290,995 to £479,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Just outside of Stafford, located in Beaconside, Bertelin Fields brings 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes. A short drive away in Stafford you're close to a range of high street shops where you can enjoy retail therapy, or time out to enjoy a bite to eat and drink in a variety of bars and restaurants. Connecting you to the rest of the midlands, the M6 is just over five miles away, alongside the A34 providing access to Stoke-on-Trent, Birmingham & Wolverhampton. Selected homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £329,995 to £474,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Aston Grange will feature a beautiful selection of two, three and four bedroom homes in Upper Lighthorne, which is close to the quintessential village of Gaydon; renowned for its fine balance of rural surroundings and commuter connections. Just a mile away from the M40, there are excellent links to Birmingham and Oxford, in addition to Royal Leamington Spa and Banbury.
- £259,995 to £409,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Enjoying the perfect balance of a stunning village location with fantastic amenities, is a collection of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes at Grange View. Boasting excellent energy-efficiency, your new home will benefit from idyllic semi-rural living. An abundance of shops can be found on your doorstep for all of your daily essentials, with nearby National Forest and nature reserves offering picturesque weekend walks. You can also find OFSTED rated 'Good' schools. The M1 and M42 are just a short drive away for effortless commuting and you're just 25-minutes to Leicester City Centre. Some homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more. Come and join our growing community today - book your appointment to see Angela who would love to help you make your dream move, or call her on 0153 046 3255.
- £299,995 to £405,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- In this beautiful location on the southern edge of Uttoxeter, Poppy Fields brings 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Take a stroll into the town centre with ease and find a number of essential amenities - both local, independent shops and various cafes to grab a coffee & cake. Perfectly situated for commuters, you can easily access the A50 and A518 for travel around the Midlands, with direct links to Stafford, Stoke and Derby. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £269,995 to £290,995
- 3 bedroom
- Scarlet View is part of the charming Lawley Village in Telford, offering an exclusive collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in a well-connected setting, nestled in the picturesque Shropshire countryside. In this thriving community, residents enjoy the convenience of lots of amenities right on their doorstep and commuters benefit from excellent travel links via road and rail across the West Midlands and beyond.
- Unfortunately all our homes are now sold out, if you are hunting for a new home - click here to find out more about our Scarlet View development in Lawley Village. Rose Meadow is located in Lawley Village, Telford and brings two, three and four bedroom homes. As part of the vibrant new community of Lawley Village, these homes will enjoy handy commuter links to the M54, a fantastic range of local facilities including Lawley Academy Primary School, a Morrisons supermarket and a family friendly pub all within walking distance.
- £349,995 to £619,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Set only minutes away from Rugby town centre, our new development Elborough Place will bring a new collection of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes all within easy reach of high street shops, cafes, restaurants and leisure amenities for you to relax and enjoy. There are many schools close by for your family, whilst the nearby M45 opens the gate to a wealth of commuting opportunities for working professionals. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £354,995 to £538,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Just a stone's throw from Dunchurch Village, Ashlawn Gardens is a popular development of 3 and 4-bedroom homes. With green open space on your doorstep you'll enjoy countryside living with endless amenities on tap, with the market town of Rugby just minutes away. Commute to work? Benefit from Trains to London & Coventry in under an hour. Contact Jack on 01788 221052 or visit us today, use What3Words: Tins.types.senses
- From £489,995
- 5 bedroom
- Discover the perfect balance of stunning rural scenery and urban living at this thriving development. Nestled in 250 acres of green space and located just 15 minutes from bustling Leicester city centre is a range of uniquely designed 4 & 5 bedroom homes boasting excellent energy-efficiency. From established schools, to easy commutes and exciting days out – find it all at New Lubbesthorpe. Come and join our growing community today - Book your appointment to see Debbie who would love to help you make your dream move or call her on 0116 291 6708.
- Coming soon
- Located just five miles from the centre of Telford and two miles from the historic market town of Wellington, Silkin Meadows in Apley is a beautiful collection of two, three and four bedroom homes, suited to a wide range of home buyers. With woodland walks on your doorstep, easy access to a wide range of amenities and excellent travel links, this exciting development is the perfect places to put down roots. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions Click here to find out more
What is life like in Birmingham?A city packed with great culture draws and exciting ways to spend your time, it’s little wonder you’re thinking of buying a house in Birmingham. And with our range of offers such as our no-fuss Part Exchange scheme - where we can act as a guaranteed buyer for your new home - securing your dream new home in Birmingham may be easier than you think.
What is there to see and do in Birmingham?With a huge array of cultural and natural attractions in the local area, you’ll never be short of options come rain or shine. The culture vulture in you can feast on all kinds of historical and artistic exhibitions at the Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery, while the hands-on science and technology displays on offer at the Thinktank science museum are perfect for a family day out.
There are plenty of parks and green spaces in and around the city centre to make the most of, including Bunbury Park with its kids’ playground. The open spaces get bigger as you venture out of town, with Canon Hill Park perfect for residents just south of the city centre with its boating lake, mini golf and arts centre, while it’s Sutton Park if you live in the north and Sandwell Valley Country Park to the west.
What is education like in Birmingham?If you have young children, Lea Forest Primary Academy in Kitts Green is ranked as one of the city’s best primary schools. Living to the east of Birmingham’s city centre will put you in the catchment area for it, while Little Sutton Primary School in nearby Sutton Coldfield is rated as outstanding by Ofsted.
When it’s time to move on to secondary school, King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Girls in King’s Heath is one of the best options for young ladies. Outstanding according to Ofsted, the school’s young gentlemen are positioned next door and King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Boys is rated just as highly by the Office for Standards in Education.
How are the transport links in Birmingham?With a major international airport to the east of the centre, Birmingham boasts excellent transport links - as you’d expect from its superb location within the UK. The M5, M6, M42 and M54 motorways all converge on the city, while the M1 also passes just the other side of Coventry to provide you with unrivalled access to the UK’s road network.
Birmingham New Street is the city’s main train station, and again benefits from a central location as well as a stop on the West Midlands Metro tram line, which you can use to get over to Wolverhampton. With pre-HS2 trains to London taking around an hour and 20 minutes, and post just over 50 minutes, there are also speedy connections to other major cities such as Manchester.
What is the Birmingham property scene like?
As one of the UK’s leading cities, Birmingham has a healthy property scene. Whether you’re looking for a luxury 2 or 3 bedroom homes a short walk from New Street and the Bullring, or you’d rather be just out of town in a larger family home in Bromsgrove or Tamworth, your new home in Birmingham could prove to be an excellent investment.
This is particularly the case if you take advantage of one of our great offers, such as our Movemaker scheme. Saving on estate agent fees will help to maximise the value you get from your new home, along with other schemes. We’re waiting for your call, so don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Want to learn more about buying a property in the West Midlands? Check out our West Midlands property buying guide.
New Homes Offers & Schemes in Birmingham
Buying your new home with Barratt Homes means benefitting from unique offers.