Save thousands with our Key Worker Deposit Contribution scheme
Whether you’re looking to take your first step onto the property ladder, or move into a bigger home, we could help you make your move with our Key Worker Deposit Contribution scheme.
What is the Key Worker Deposit Contribution Scheme?
As a thank you for the support provided to our communities, we are offering key workers a contribution towards your deposit, plus we'll include flooring in your energy-efficient, brand-new home.
With the scheme, for every £20,000 spent on the purchase price of a brand-new Barratt home, we will contribute £1,000 towards your deposit.
Here's an example of how it works:
For a home costing £325,000, you would qualify for a contribution of £16,250.
Who is eligible?
- Police Force;
- Fire Service;
- Ministry of Defence;
- Environmental Service;
- National Highways, Transport Scotland & Transport for Wales;
- Probation Service;
- Local Authority;
- and Prison Service
How do I apply for the Key worker deposit contribution scheme?
Find out if you’re eligible for our Key Worker Deposit Contribution, contact our Sales Adviser today for more information.
Use the search bar below to book an appointment at a development near you.
Click here for the full terms and conditions.
Why buy new?
- We design our homes so they are energy efficient, so you could have cheaper bills each month
- Our homes are low maintenance, so you don’t need to worry about DIY
- You could add your personal touch by picking the upgrades for your home
- All our homes come with a 2 year fixture and fittings warranty and a 10 year structural warranty for your peace of mind
- You can buy with confidence knowing that we have won awards for our quality year after year and that over 90% of our customers would recommend us every year since 2010*.
You might also be interested in
Available to first time buyers and existing homeowners, you could buy with just a 5% deposit. Exclusively available on selected new-build homes.
If you have a 10% deposit, we could boost it with a further 5% of the purchase price.
Help to Buy - Wales
Whether you're a first time buyer or existing homeowner, you could buy a brand-new home in Wales with just a 5% deposit.
Parents can also help. Typically they (or a close family member) could help you with your deposit, guarantee your mortgage, or act as a joint loan applicant.
Armed Forces Deposit Contribution
We're offering Britain's military servicemen and women a 5% deposit contribution to help them buy a brand-new home.
Forces Help to Buy
Forces Help to Buy is a deposit loan scheme from the Ministry of Defence.