New Homes in the East Midlands
A well-connected part of the UK with plenty of towns and cities to complement rolling countryside and natural attractions, new homes in the East Midlands can be found in counties such as Derbyshire, Leicestershire and Lincolnshire.
With Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire and Rutland to pick from also, some of the most popular urban spots include Derby, Leicester and Nottingham. You can explore local myths and legends, historic castles and spectacular landscapes such as the Peak District; all on your doorstep with our latest developments in the East Midlands.
- Coming soon
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Enjoying a peaceful balance of rural scenery and urban living is a range of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes. Thoughtfully designed and boasting the very best in energy efficiency, your new home will form part of a growing community. Ideally positioned between the vibrant city of Lincoln, and the historic town of Newark, you will benefit from a wealth of amenities and endless activities within a short drive. From ‘Outstanding’ schools, to effortless commutes and exciting days out – you can find it all at The Meadows. Your new home will lead the future of new homebuilding, with brand-new energy efficient features and technology. Find out more here.
- £194,995 to £377,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Fernwood Village is located 10 minutes from Newark and features 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. With lots of green open space and a play park to enjoy while being close to OFSTED rated 'Outstanding' schools. Fernwood also has its own convenience store & bistro bar. For commuters, it's easy to access to Nottingham and London via the A1, A46 and train services from Newark Northgate & Newark Castle railway stations. Come and join our growing community today - Book your appointment to see Debbie and Val who would love to help you make your dream move or call them on 01636 682597.
- £271,995 to £386,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Brand-new homes surrounded by green open space, play areas and the Willow Pond. Located within walking distance to the centre of Bourne, with plenty of shops, bars and restaurants to explore. Benefit from Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' schools on your doorstep.
- £282,995 to £499,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more.Introducing our stunning development, Romans' Quarter, offering a range of 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Surrounded by Nottinghamshire countryside and located in the sought-after Vale of Belvoir, your new home is part of an established, thriving community just a short walk from Bingham town centre and 30 minutes to Nottingham city centre. OFSTED rated ‘Outstanding’ schools and all of your essential amenities are nearby. Bingham railway station is just a few minutes drive away and the A1, A52 & A46 are on the doorstep making it ideal for all homebuyers. Come and join our growing community today - Book your appointment to see Chris who would love to help you make your dream move or call him on 01949 876 396.
- £259,995 to £429,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. For shared ownership homes, please contact Spencers Estate Agents on 0116 216 2260. King's Meadow is a stunning development of 3 & 4 bedroom homes, ideally located on the outskirts of Eye-Kettleby and just 10 minutes from the historic market town of Melton Mowbray. You and your family can enjoy an array of fantastic local amenities nearby including stunning country parks and OFSTED rated 'Good' schools. There's easy access to surrounding cities with direct train services to Leicester and excellent road links to the A46 and A607. Some homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more. Come and join our growing community today -Book your appointment to see Anita who would love to help you make your dream move or call her on 0166 449 0187.
What are East Midlands communities like?
The East Midlands is characterised by diverse and vibrant communities that bring together old and new. Cities like Nottingham, Leicester and Derby are dynamic and lively, combining traditional charm with contemporary lifestyles. Their communities are friendly and boast a strong sense of identity, taking pride in local traditions. The region fosters a welcoming atmosphere that embraces its historical roots and the ever-evolving cultural landscape.
What is life like in the East Midlands?The East Midlands is a large region that covers the central part of England, including bustling cities, picturesque countryside, and charming towns. With so much to see and do, it's no surprise that the region is becoming increasingly popular for people looking to settle down and enjoy a high quality of life. If you're considering moving to the East Midlands, there are plenty of great reasons to do so, from the vibrant local culture to the excellent education options and more.
What is there to see and do in the East Midlands
Whether you're a fan of history, nature, or modern culture, the East Midlands has something for everyone. Take a stroll around Nottingham's charming old town, visit the legendary Sherwood Forest, or explore the rolling hills of the Peak District. Leicester offers plenty of cultural attractions, including the Richard III Visitor Centre and the New Walk Museum and Art Gallery. The East Midlands is also home to some of the UK's best theme parks, such as Alton Towers and Drayton Manor.
What amenities does the East Midlands have?The East Midlands boasts many amenities catering to its residents’ needs and interests. The region offers a diverse retail experience, from bustling shopping districts to quaint markets. Renowned for its culinary scene, the East Midlands features an eclectic mix of restaurants, showcasing everything from traditional British fare to international cuisines. Culture enthusiasts can explore museums, theatres and galleries, while nature lovers can enjoy the numerous parks and recreational areas.
What is education like in the East Midlands?If you have children, you'll be pleased to know that the East Midlands is home to many excellent schools and universities. The University of Nottingham is consistently ranked as one of the top universities in the UK, while the University of Leicester is also highly regarded. There are plenty of great schools in the area too, including outstanding primary and secondary schools in Nottingham, Derby, and Leicester.
How are the East Midlands transport links?
The East Midlands is well-connected to the rest of the UK, with excellent transport links by road, rail, and air. The region is served by several major motorways, including the M1, M6, and M42, as well as the East Midlands Airport, which offers flights to destinations across Europe and beyond. The region also benefits from fast train services to London, making it an ideal location for commuters.
What nature is there to see in the East Midlands?The Peak District National Park is the East Midlands’ crowning jewel, boasting picturesque hills, valleys and villages. Sherwood Forest, famous for its association with Robin Hood, invites exploration along its scenic trails. Water lovers can enjoy Rutland Water, a vast reservoir surrounded by nature reserves, perfect for birdwatching and outdoor activities.
What is the East Midlands property scene like?If you're looking for a new home in the East Midlands, you'll find a wide range of properties to suit every budget and taste. The region also has a thriving property market, with plenty of new developments and regeneration projects underway.
Overall, the East Midlands is a fantastic place to live, work, and play, with a rich cultural heritage, excellent education options, and easy access to some of the UK's most beautiful countryside. Whether you’re looking for your first home or a new home for your growing family, our East Midlands property guide is here to help.
Our Offers to Help Get You Moving
We could be your guaranteed buyer, so no stress or fuss, just an easy move for you and your family.
Available to first time buyers and existing homeowners, you could buy with just a 5% deposit. Exclusively available on selected new-build homes.
If you have a 10% deposit, we could boost it with a further 5% of the purchase price.
Low Deposit Offers
If you have a low deposit, we have a variety of schemes available to help make moving more affordable.