Complete your mortgage application with your adviser
Once you receive your Authority to Proceed, you have three months to secure a mortgage and exchange contracts.It’s important that you complete your mortgage application with your financial New Homes Mortgage Adviseor adviser to ensure everything is done correctly and that it doesn’t hold up the process.
What information do I need to provide for the mortgage application?
- Proof of your identity – with a copy of either your passport or driving licence
- Copies of your last three months’ payslips from your employer
- Copies of your bank statements for the last three to six months
- Copies of utility bills
- Proof of any benefits received (if this applies to you)
- Statement of two to three years of accounts
- Tax return form SA302
Should the details match the Property Information Form?
How do they check my financial viability mortgage eligibility?
- Whether you regularly miss direct debits or standing orders, i.e. they bounce
- How often you use your overdraft
- The scale of any personal debt you have
- The existence of any large credits that aren’t part of your salary