Every new home we build has been designed with the future in mind. We use innovative design and smart technologies to make your new home more economical, comfortable and enjoyable to live in.
Efficient and low cost to run
- In each of our brand-new homes we use efficient heating systems, insulation throughout and double glazing to help your home stay energy-efficient day in, day out.
- Our homes are up to 64% more energy-efficient, so you could save up to £2,200 per year on your bills.*
- And with built-in water-saving appliances, your home can help you cut consumption by 26% per person^, per day, compared to the national average.
- Find out more about how our homes are built to be efficient and low cost to run.
Looking after you and the environment
- We build our homes and communities in a way that takes into account the many plants, birds and other wildlife in the area. We're passionate about making our developments great places for our customers but also for wildlife to live too.
- Find out more about our dedication to helping nature thrive on our developments.
Start your search for an efficient, brand-new home today and you could be enjoying the benefits of lower running costs.
*Indicative figures, based on HBF "Watt a Save" report published July 2023.
^Source: Water UK.