Essentials on your doorstep
Buying a new home at College Gardens means you'll live a life of convenience with shops, schools, parks, bars and restaurants all just a few minutes walk away.
- Barclays Bank (0.2 miles)
- Shell Garage (0.4 miles)
- The Port Arcades (0.5 miles)
- Old Hall Surgery (0.2 miles)
- Whitby Park (0.4 miles)
- University Church of England Academy (0.2 miles)
- The Acorns Primary and Nursery School (0.6 miles)
- Ellesmere Port Hospital (0.9 miles)
- Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet (1.8 miles)
Efficient, modern design
We believe a warm home is a happy one, whatever the season. So whether it's blowing a gale outside or April showers are speckling the windowpane, you can relax knowing that staying warm isn't costing you the earth.
We use modern materials and building techniques to deliver energy efficient homes that reduce running costs and help the environment too. They're up to 65% more energy efficient than an older home of equal size and this could save you as much as £1,410 per year on your energy bills*.
Click here to find out more
The build so far
Groundworks started at College Gardens during the summer last year and we have recently opened our brand new sales centre. We've currently sold 53 homes to date with the next phase due to be released for sale in a few weeks time.
Show homes now open!